Trilochan made Bondita Stand and again placed his hand on her head , he lovingly creasing her head and eventually his hand got touched on the Bruises on her forehead.

Trilochan: y..ye chot?

Anirudh got worried as his eye now went on her forehead.

Bondita: vo...

Trilochan: Sampoorna Bahu!

Sampoorna immediately came, she looked at Bondita who was already looking at her with emotional eyes.

Trilochan: jaldi se Marahm Patti ka dabba le aao.

Sampoorna: ye...

Bondita: (smiling) Sampoorna Didi!

Sampoorna got suprised.

Sampoorna: Bondita?

Her eyes got teary, she immediately went towards her but suddenly stopped when she saw her hands tied.

Sampoorna: y.. ye?

She looked at Anirudh with frown.

Sampoorna: Anirudh...Bondita ko kyu baandh rakah hai?

Sampoorna immediately untied her hands and immediately hugged her.

Bondita's eyes shredded more tears in the embrace of her dear sister and Sampoorna too was crying but out of happiness.

They seperated.

Sampoorna cupped her face with a wider smile while adoring her little sisters grown up face.

Sampoorna: Kitni badi ho gai hai tu!

Suddenly her eyes went on her wound.

Sampoorna: Bondita? Tujhe ye chot kaise lagi?

Bondita: Didi vo bahar kuch bacche ped pe chad ke kairiyan tod rahe the aur tujhe toh pata hai na ki bachpan se mujhe ye sab kitna pasand hai toh bas issi sab mein.

Sampoorna glared at her.

Sampoorna: Bondita...itni badi ho gaiee hai phir bhi apni bachkani harkate nahi chhodi?

Bondita: sorry!

Sampoorna: pagal!

Suddenly Somnath shouted at the top of his voice, tensing the environment again.

Som: band karo ye sab. Sampoorna Maa... Shayad ap bhool rahi hai ki ye Krishna Nagar wali hai aur ab ye humari kuch nahi lagti.

Trilochan: Som...Kaisi baate kar rahe ho? ye humari Bondita hai.

Som: Kaka Ye ab humari koi nahi lagti. Dushman hai ye humari

Bondita: Som Dada...Ap ye sab kya keh rahe hai? Jab se yaha aiee hu, tabse sun rahi hu.
Ye sab kya hai?

Som smiled sarcastically.

Som: Sun rahi ho? Ya sab samjha ke bheja gaya hai tumhe?
Jasusi karne aaiee ho na humari?

Bondita: Jasusi? Sakha Babu ye..ye som Dad kya keh rahe hai? Kaisi Jasusi? Kaisi dushmani? Ye sab kya ho raha hai?

Anirudh tared his gaze from her eyes.

Bondita: Sakha Babu, railgadi se utar kar seedha yaha aaiee hu, maa se bhi nahi mili kyu ki mujhe sab se pehele apse milna tha aur ap hai ki mujhse milna toh dur, mujhe dekh bhi nahi rahe hai. Aisa kya kiya hai maine Sakha Babu?

Anirudh didn't looked at her and stayed silent.

Bondita tried to walk towards him so that he should see her face but Som came in between.

Som: Dur raho mere Dada se.

Bondita: par kyu? Mere Sakha Babu hai vo.

Som: Tumhare kuch nahi hai vo, haina dada.

Som looked at Anirudh.

Anirudh looked at Som and then into her eyes that had tears, that had pain, that showed how much this situation was hurting her and thus his heart said , Go Anirudh Hug her, console her but ...no, he didn't listened to it, Anirudh has stopped listening to his heart long ago.

He stood for a while Struggling with his emotions, trying hard not to let his eyes depict what's going on inside him and covered his face with a roughness and gulping he finally spoke that difficult sentence.

Anirudh: Som Sahi keh raha, Tum meri kuch lagti Bondita, mai tumhara kuch nahi lagata, tum sirf humari dushman gao ki ek ladki ho. Behetar hai yaha se chali jao, varna tumhare saath jo salukh hoga usski zimmedar tum khud ho gi.

Anirudh turned and the next moment he was no where to be seen.

He just left, leaving her in the pool of sorrow, breaking her like never before and the other members stood there helplessly.

__________________________________

Hope you are liking the concept.
Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section.

Next Ch: So Stubborn- The Bondita
__________________________________