Her Wish.

After that day in temple, Anirudh thought that Bondita's confidence would fall but on the contrary, she had adamant with her plan of her reunion with him. Bondita was trying every possible ways to be closer to him.
She regularly visits the temple before him so she could meet him there, she even tried to do mischiefs related to her childhood so that he could shout at her and things could get bit normalise between them. But nothing worked.
But Bondita still chose to be patient. She was sure that she would one day get succeeded and will reunite with him.

She regularly visits the court, trying harder to get her first case but because she was a fresher and Lady Barrister no one wanted her to fight for them. Every day she would go at the court in the hope of getting her first case but at the end of the evening she would get upset and disappointed. The other barristers present there laughed at her and suggested her to get married and take care of the house and children.
This all deeply saddened Anirudh too, and once he lashed at the other barristers in her absence.
He knew Bondita was facing failures but he was still happy for her as she has not forgotten her aim of fighting for Women's rights. She has started free tution for the girls who weren't able to afford the fees of the school and whenever the village people opposed her she would firmly shut there mouths with her arguments.

All this was making him so much proud for her but he never let those feelings came on his face.

One day, Anirudh went to the temple but to his disappointment Bondita was not present there. He was sure she would come today as it was her birthday today. But she was not there.

His face went down, he bowed down before the goddess with the same disappointed face when her heard her voice.
He opened his eyes and went to the direction from where her voice came.

He saw her beside the temple at the garden of the temple with some children who seemed to be poor. She was distributing sweets , books and food packets to them the same way like her childhood when Anirudh and Bondita used to distribute those things and would celebrate her birthday with them.
Anirudh smiled.

Bondita turned around to take something when her eyes went on him was smiling but suddenly stopped smiling because she saw her.
Bondita smiled.
She went to him but Anirudh started leaving.

Bondita: Sakha Babu.

He stopped.

Bondita: Apko yaad hai na Aaj kya hai?

Anirudh remained silent.

Bondita: toh phir aj ke din toh mujhse mu mat pheriye na!

Anirudh looked at her.

Bondita: Sakha Babu apko yaad hai jab tak mai Roy Chowdhury Haveli mein apki patni banke...

Bondita stopped and looked at him.

Bondita: mera matlab hai jab hum saath the, tab hum Mera Janam din aise he manate the aur phir ap mere saath pura din rehte the.

Anirudh noded lightly.

Bondita: Sakha Babu, kya ap sirf aj ke din, mere saath mera janam din vaise he manyege?

Anirudh teared his gaze from her.
Bondita became sad.

Bondita: Sakha Babu, maine inn 8 salon mein kabhi apna Janam din nahi Manaya

Anirudh looked at her.

Bondita: kyu ki mere saath mera janam din manane keliye ap nahi the.
Kya mein sirf Aaj ke din apke saath samay bita sakti hu? Please Sakha Babu.

Anirudh looked down while thinking.
Bondita waited for her answer but after few minutes also when Anirudh didn't replied she understood and became disappointed and started leaving.

Anirudh: Bondita!

She stopped.

Anirudh: kya tum mere saath uss pahadi pe chalogi, jaha tum mujhe humesha se chalne ko keheti thi aur mai taal deta tha?

Bondita smiled, she looked at him.

Bondita: matalb ap Aaj ka din mere saath rahenge Sakha Babu?

Anirudh noded.

Bondita widely smiled and immediately hugged him in the excitement.

Anirudh became surprised, his heart beats increased rapidly, she was hugging him after so long and he was happy, he knew it but he didn't reciprocated and instead waited for her to seperate.

After sometime, when Bondita realised that she was hugging him, she felt embarassed and she immediately seperated.

Bondita: S..so..sorry Sakha Babu vo...

Anirudh: koi baat nahi. Thode der mein mujhe Haweli ke peeche Wale raste mein milo, vaha koi nahi hota hum waha se uss pahadi pe jayege.

Bondita noded and he left.

Bondita:(pov) aj kitne samay baad main aur Sakha Babu saath honge,hum kitni saari baate karenge kitna maza ayega. Shayad, aaj Sakha Babu meri baat samjhe aur mujhe khud se dur karne ki zid chhod de.

Here Anirudh went to Roy Chowdhury Haveli and informed all that he has to go out of town for a case study so he will not be in the house today.

Anirudh:(pov) aaj mai Bondita ko samjha duga ki uska mujhse dur rehena he sahi hai. Aj shayad meri aur Bondita ki aakhri mulakat ka din bhi ho sakta hai isiliye Aaj Mai Bondita ki haar baat manuga aur din ke aakhir mein usse samjha kar usse yaha se bohot dur bhej dunga. Issi mein meri Bondita ki bhaliee hai.

__________________________________