Y/n: Hey mom...

You clean the grave, removing the dead leaves that cover the grave. You take away the bouquet of faded flowers before placing yours on top of the grave. You stay there without speaking for a minute, then...

Y/n: I'm sorry, mom... I'm so sorry...

You can feel the tears running down your face, when suddenly, you feel a hand on your shoulder. You turn around and see someone that you missed a lot.

Brooklyn: Hey, little sister...

You don't even say a words, you go straight find the comfort you need in his arms. He holds you tightly for seconds, then at his turn put his bouquet on the grave.

Y/n: You came?

Romeo: We all came...

Coming out of one of the aisle, you see Romeo and Cruz walking towards you. You all hug each other.

Romeo: You really thought we were gonna forget mom's birthday.

Cruz: Family first...

Brooklyn: Actually, there's someone I would like to introduce to you.

Brooklyn takes his phone out of his pocket and shows you a picture. You take his phone to have a better view:

 You take his phone to have a better view:

Y/n: Who's this?

Brooklyn: This is my daughter, Rose Hana Peltz Beckham...

Romeo: What?

Brooklyn: She was born 4 days ago...

Y/n: Then what are you doing here?

Brooklyn: My mom's birthday, I wouldn't miss that.

Y/n: She wouldn't be mad at you if you had.

Romeo: But she would be mad at you for how you're behaving right now.

Y/n: Boys, don't even...

Brooklyn: Don't even what? Y/n... mom died 3 months ago. You seriously think she wouldn't be angry against you for tearing everything that you built the last few years down? You know exactly what she would say....

Y/n: "This isn't you, honey. You don't give up, this isn't in your blood."

Romeo: Yeah, that's exactly mom.

Cruz: And she's right...

Y/n: I don't know if I can do this without her.

Romeo: Do what?

Y/n: Live this life...

Brooklyn: Wait, what does that mean?

Y/n: Maybe I should quit football...

Cruz: You can't do that.

Romeo: Sis, football is your whole life. You don't really want to quit.

Y/n: Football had been my safe place for years and now it doesn't feel the same anymore... You know I loved when mom was driving me to my training sessions, when she was waking me up every Saturdays morning to go to my matches. I miss that...

Cruz: Then, play for her. You can't give up, this isn't in your blood, Y/n Maria Jane Beckham...

Brooklyn: Cruz is right... Get over your little existential crisis, get up, return to training and change your behaviour with your loved ones...

Y/n: It's too late, everyone already hates me.

Romeo: And why do you think they hate you?

Cruz: Jana and Lucy sent 4 of your friends here to look after you and you're treating them like shit... Beth, Keira and Georgia tried to call many times and you don't respond to them. And Leah...

Y/n: Cruz, don't...

Cruz: You're trying to mess your marriage with her so she doesn't have to suffer like you're suffering, right now.

Brooklyn: You're doing what?

Romeo: Why are you doing that?

Y/n: It doesn't concern any of you.

Brooklyn: It does, actually. You're our sister and you're acting like a total b*tch, right now, with your own wife.... You're better than this. Mom thought you were better than this.

Y/n: Well, apprently, I'm not...

Cruz: We all believe in you. Mom believed in you, and I'm sure she still does.

Romeo: You have to play... For mom...

Brooklyn: You have to understand that she'll never be mad, ashamed of you for living your life but especially for being happy... Mom will never be mad because you have a smile on your face...