- • ʜɪʀᴏᴍɪ ʜɪɢᴜʀᴜᴍᴀ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ-ᴜᴘ

**SOBS PROFOUNDLY**

This man should be real. Idk why. I just want him in real life, man.

Can't wait for him to be animated, istg-

.
.

• ╚══《 呪術廻戦 》══╝ •
.
.

𝘾𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃 𝙐𝙋 <3

__________________________________________________

.
.

MEETING IN AFTERLIFE
(SLIGHTLY RUSHED. I'M SO SORRY-)
>
>
>
>

You didn't feel anything when dying. You just felt numb as your body hit the ground, all your talent and determination shattering as you approached the light, blood slowly dripping from your lips.

Upon reaching the afterlife, you immediately saw Higurama. His expression is no longer filled with exhaustion and stress, but rather relief, as if he was happy to be dead and carried away from life's burdens.

When his eyes met your own, his lips reached up to a small smile. Outstretching his arms, he invited you for a hug, which you happily accepted. Despite the guilt you felt for leaving people alone to fight with Sukuna, you still were happy to be in your loved one's arms, even in the circumstances you were in.
.
.
.

ARGUING WITH HIM

If you think you are winning, you are dead wrong. He is a lawyer, and is actually pretty good with recalling evidence against you. Because of his work, he is usually calm, but due to being a defense attorney for his job, he will raise his voice at you if needed.

As soon as he senses the fight getting too heated, he would ask for a break, so the two of you could gather your thoughts and calm down. The last thing he wants is the both of you to say things you don't mean.

 The last thing he wants is the both of you to say things you don't mean

FINISHED: MARCH 14TH, 2024