- • ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴀꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

How do the characters show affection when out on dates?

.
.
.

ITADORI
.

He is totally the type to hold your hand. No matter what. Crossing the street? Holding your hand. Looking at manga? He is holding your hand. NO MATTER WHAT.

He also gives small cheek kisses, enjoying how happy you look when you see things that you want to buy!
.
.

MEGUMI
.

He really doesn't show too much affection. Sometimes, he will just place his hand on your shoulder to keep you safe and smile at you when you look up at him.

If you are lucky, he would softly kiss your forehead when watching movies at the theater.
.
.

NOBARA
.

Her love language? Buying things for you! She loves just getting treats for the both of you and sit down on a bench!

She loves resting her head on your shoulder and whisper sweet things in your ear.
.
.

GOJO
.

Oh jesus christ, he is... clingy as hell.

He adores hugging you from behind, and resting his head on yours, smiling at you and kissing your head, in a giggling mess.
.
.

NANAMI
.

Unlike with Gojo, he is more subtle with his affection. He likes holding your hand while showing you the wonders of the city or town.

He shows affection by kissing your hand and having his arm around your waist, happy to have you close.
.
.

SUKUNA
.

....your joking, right?

He would probably just hold your hand while he kills people looking your way, idk---
.
.

GETO
.

He loves kissing you in public. Whenever that's on the lips, cheek or forehead, he loves seeing you smile when he kisses you.

He can be a gentleman, like holding onto your coat and buying you small gifts.
.
.

SHOKO
.

She is not a big fan of public displays of affection, but she doesn't mind holding your hand to cross the street and/or if the place you're at is busy.

She gives you cheek kisses if she is proud of you and knows that no one is watching.
.
.

CHOSO
.

He is one to get flustered easily, so when you two hold hands, you know damn well he'll be red.

He loves hugging you and sitting peacefully on a bench in some park, looking up at the moon... and you.
.
.

INUMAKI
.

He loves going out for food, so he'll spoil you rotten with treats and snacks!

He loves being with you, his hand on your back as he smiles up at you, and kissing you under the night sky.
.
.

MAKI
.

With Maki, she doesn't like showing too much affection, since she wants to be seen as strong and such.

BUT, that doesn't stop her from holding your hand and whispering, "I love you.." in your ear.
.
.

UTAHIME
.

She loves having drink dates with you, but since the bar can get a little... overwhelming (tf), she makes sure that everyone would know that you are taken.

So, expect a lot of hugs, kisses and hand holding from her, since its just natural for her.
.
.

TOJI
.

......d u d e.....

He would try going out on dates, but brother is broke, so he just has nice walks with you, talking about life.
.
.

RIKO
.

She loves going holding your hand while at the park, laughing and smiling as you kiss her head.

She enjoys your presence, and keeps your close by wrapping her arms and legs around your body, causing you having to carry her everywhere.
.
.

YUKI
.

She loves teasing you, always going on and on about how you were her type.

She loves hugging you unexpectedly and lifting you up, kissing you everywhere and laughing with you.
.
.

YUTA
.

Yuta always has an arm around your waist. No matter what. His arm is just THERE.

I mean, c'mon. Easier to give surprise hugs and kisses along the way!! He loves playing with your hair and sharing his food with you.

.

Authors Note: Ohhh, boy, I really need to improve my writing and ideas—

FINISHED: JANUARY 1ST, 2024