- • ᴛᴏᴘ/ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛᴀɢᴇꜱ

I truly have no god damn idea how to summarize this.

ALL MINORS ARE AGED UP.

.
.
.

ITADORI
.

60% BOTTOM       40% TOP

With Yuji, you never know exactly what you are getting, but he loves having you on top for awhile, only to flip you around and gain his power.

Only, sometimes, he enjoys the feeling of you completely dominating him so he would just... let you take control.
.
.

MEGUMI
.

30% BOTTOM    70% TOP

He likes being on top to see your flustered face, so don't expect to be on top as often as you would please. 

BUT, if you catch him off-guard or make him needy for you, you can have some control for a little bit.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
.
.

NOBARA
.

75% BOTTOM   25% TOP

She just loves being under your mercy. She just loves your neck kisses and soft words of praise/degradation

But, of course, she wouldn't mind flipping you around and pleasure you as much as you have pleasured her.
.
.

GOJO
.

10% BOTTOM   90% TOP

You really  think you can easily dominate someone with a cocky personality as Satorus? He makes sure to keep you under his grip as he fucks you dumb, amused at the fact that you tried taking over.

....although, he would want to see your face when you make him be your submissive bitch... so SOMETIMES, he'll let you take the reins..
.
.

NANAMI
.

40% BOTTOM   60% TOP

Nanami doesn't mind being below you, but, like the gentleman he is, he has to pleasure you, doesn't he?

But, of course, you want your time with Nanami below you... and he is happy to fulfill your wish.
.
.

SUKUNA
.

5% BOTTOM   95% TOP

Your crazy if you think you can dominate someone like Sukuna. He would praise you for trying and keep thrusting into you. Good try!

And no, you won't be able top him as much as you think you could. Sukuna is stubborn as fuck.
.
.

GETO
.

50% BOTTOM   50% TOP

With Suguru, it's a weird topic. Sometimes, he would be on top of you and sometimes you're on top of him. It really depends on how Suguru feels.

But, either way, it's a wonderful time for the both of you, since you love each other so much.
.
.

SHOKO
.