Y/n: I've got your little surprise.

Lucy: I thought it could be good for you to have people around you.

Y/n: Thank you for that, it's really sweet from you.

Lucy: So how you're doing since you left?

Y/n: I'm doing okay... I came back at Arsenal, meeting nice person. Jack and Lucas are back home with me. And now, I have the girls with me.... Jana had the same idea than you, she sent Jill Roord and Mapi to check on me.

Lucy: It was sure...

Y/n: Is Leah around?

Lucy: Yeah, sure, do you want to talk to her?

Y/n: Jack and Lucas are asking for her.

Lucy: Wait a second so I pass the phone to her...

During that second, you head outside to join the boys and call them so they can speak to Leah. Lucas is holding the phone, waiting for Leah to answer and appear on the screen. Suddenly, the second pass and Leah appears, Lucas and Jack are so happy to see her. You're standing in the back.

Leah: My baby boys...

Lucas: We miss you, momma...

Leah: I miss you too, my loves. Only 3 nights left, and I will be back to read you a story to sleep at night, okay?

Lucas: It's okay, aunty Jill will do it until you're back...

Leah: Aunty Jill?

Jack: Yes, momma...

Leah: That's my boys... Jack, Lucas, can you do something for me?

Lucas: What?

Leah: Take care of mommy until I'm back...

Jack: We will, momma.

Leah: I know you will, you're the best kids on Earth and I love you both so much, don't ever forget that, okay?

Lucas: Okay.

Jack: Okay.

Leah: I love you...Now, Luke, can you pass the phone to mommy?

Lucas holds you the phone. Once you grab it, Jack and Lucas goes back to play football again. You laugh to see how they are, playing with Patri, Ana Maria and Mapi.

Leah: Hello you...

Y/n: Hey...

Leah: I thought the twins were staying at my parents for a couple of more days?

Y/n: I missed them... And since that I've been kicked out of the England team, I could take care of my sons.

Leah: Your sons?

Y/n: Our sons... I saw your brother and your dad, your mom was out for shopping...

Leah: How are you?

Y/n: I'm good... Lucy and Jana sent a little group of visitors...

Leah: Yeah, Lucas mentioned Jill, is it Jill Roord?

Y/n: Yeah, Jana asked Jill and Mapi Leon to come, and Lucy sent Patri Guijarro and Ana Maria Crnogorcevic.

Leah: Wow, a lot of people at the house.

Y/n: Don't worry, it'll be all clean when you'll be back.

Leah: That's not why I'm saying that... I'm happy you're not alone... We miss you here. I don't know how we're gonna win against Spain without you.

Y/n: You don't need me to win, okay? You have Beth, Chloe, Less, Hempo, LJ... The team doesn't need me.

Leah: Maybe the team doesn't need you, but I need you...