Leah: Good morning, my love. I miss you, have a nice day at Arsenal... I'll be thinking about you.

You smile but don't respond to it. You join your brother and your dad to eat breakfast with them. Minutes later, you grab your bag and use your father's car to head to London Colney, the Arsenal Training Centre. You drive till there, listening to the radio when "Our song" by Taylor Swift is playing. You start listening to it, and realize that it's a song that Leah loves. You become nostalgic, and turn the radio off. You get into the Arsenal Training Centre parking, and pull over on a parking spot. You sigh and look at the building. Katie, Caitlin and Steph are standing in front of it, waiting for you. You don't want to, but you know you'll have to go through the questioning. You get out of the car, take your bag and head to the building.

Katie: What a comeback!

Y/n: You don't need to do that. I don't need that either.

Caitlin: Hey, wait...

Y/n: Just tell me one thing... Did Leah call you to ask you to look after me? Did she?

Katie: She did, but...

Y/n: You said enough. I don't need babysitters...

Steph: Hey, we are not babysitting you, we just care about you, okay?

Y/n: I appreciate it but I'm well good on my own.

Steph: I'm not sure about that, to be honest with you...

You don't add a comment to this, the look you throw to Steph speaks for itself. You walk through the Arsenal doors, straight away you go to the changing room.

Laia: Hello, I don't think we got introduce to each other.

Y/n: Y/n Beckham...

Laia: Yeah, I heard a lot about you... I'm Laia Codina.

Y/n: I know who you are, you played for Barcelona. You got there when I left.

Laia: Probably...

Y/n: It's nice to meet you. Actually, it feels good to see new faces.

Laia: Tired of your friends?

Y/n: Let's say that we haven't been on the same page lately... You're Spanish, right?

Laia: Yes, I am...

Y/n: Aren't supposed to play against England in 3 days?

Laia: Not in the squad, what's your excuse?

Y/n: Kicked out of the team...

Laia: Okay, you win on that one.

Laia just smiles at you, seeing that you seem to be down.

Laia: Heard you are one of the best goal scorers of the club, Jonas said we were practising 1v1, want to be my partner?

Y/n: Sure...

Laia: I don't know many people here...

Y/n: Don't worry, it's all fine... I would love to be your partner.

Laia: Thank you.

Y/n: Let's go then...

You get prepared, put your football boots on and walk out with Laia. On your way, you cross Jonas' path who was looking for you. Just by his look, you understand that you're in trouble.

Jonas: Good morning Laia, Y/n can I have a few words with you?

Y/n: Sure...

Laia leaves to go on the pitch, while you stand in a corner with Jonas trying to have a private conversation.