Wen Qingling was studying this stubborn dark green ice flower, while Ji Rong mourned with a gloomy face beside him. “Dr. Wen, can you say something? Can our boss still be saved?”

Wen Qingling replied calmly, “As long as there is blood anemone, he can’t die for the time being.”

Ji Rong exclaimed in horror, “But if there’s no blood anemone, won’t he turn into a zombie in minutes?!”

Wen Qingling glanced at him.

Xiao Hen also felt powerless. “Is blood anemone ineffective against Level 8 evolved zombies’ virus?”

Wen Qingling corrected him, “It’s not ineffective, but it can’t completely eliminate them… In simple terms, it still depends on my strength. As long as I can surpass the Level 8 evolved zombies, clearing the toxins they leave behind is a matter of minutes.”

Xiao Hen asked, “When will you surpass the Level 8 evolved zombies, then?”

Wen Qingling shrugged, “I don’t know. I’ll go with the flow.”

Ji Rong exclaimed miserably, “Don’t just go with the flow! It’s our boss’s life. How can we just go with the flow?!”

Wen Qingling looked at him directly, “Since you don’t want me to go with the flow, can you provide me with enough nuclei? I need a lot of nuclei to level up. Do you have any?”

Ji Rong: “…”

Indeed, they didn’t have any. They were broke!

Xiao Hen understood and finally realized why Wen Qingling cared so much about nuclei. It was directly linked to his strength.

From this perspective, Wen Qingling didn’t seem like a zombie. Instead, he resembled a human with special abilities because human ability users also needed nuclei to enhance their abilities.

Wen Qingling waved his hand, “Broke people don’t have the right to speak. You can shut up now.”

The virus left by the Level 8 evolved zombie was undoubtedly a mockery towards Wen Qingling. Without Xiao Hen and Ji Rong saying anything, Wen Qingling would still find a way to deal with the virus. Otherwise, wouldn’t he be telling all the zombies that he couldn’t measure up to the “General”?

Since ordinary blood anemones didn’t work, Wen Qingling called Kui Bao and had it treat Xiao Hen.

Xiao Hen endured being repeatedly stabbed by Kui Bao’s tentacles, and Ji Rong watched with fear and trembling. It was really painful!

After the Kui Bao finished its feeding, Wen Qingling lightly wiped the wound, and it immediately healed. The dark green ice flower zombie virus disappeared once again, but this time, it took a long time before the dark green ice flower reappeared.

Wen Qingling rubbed his chin. “Hmm, Kui Bao won’t work either. Then let Kui Mu give it a try.”

Ji Rong was shocked and terrified. “Dr. Wen, Brother Wen, we can’t do this. Look at our boss’s complexion. He can’t withstand continuous blood loss!”

Indeed, the zombie virus was being drawn out, but at the same time, Xiao Hen’s blood was continuously being drained.

Wen Qingling stared at Xiao Hen’s face for a moment. “He does look a bit pale, but it’s okay. Let my mom cook something delicious to replenish him. It’s just blood; he can always replenish it.”

Ji Rong: “…”

Ji Rong looked at his boss and saw a smile forming at the corner of his mouth. This… was he under some kind of spell?