No One Wants To Be Alone

"So you guys need to start by painting some trees, okay." Louise said to Group 3 who were on Scenery. She left them to go and speak to another group so Hobbie and Marcus went in search of some green paint. Gabby and Lydia stood there a bit awkwardly until Lydia broke the silence.

"Listen, Gabby. I'm really sorry for anything I've ever done to you. I guess I was just jealous because your really pretty and yeah." Lydia said looking down at her feet guiltily.

Gabby could feel tears brimming her eyelids. Great, she thought she really wanted to cry didn't she. Hearing her longest bully say these things was not something that Gabby ever thought would happen.

"It's okkay." She stuttered. Lydia smiled sadly at Gabby then slowly outstretched her arms. Gabby hugged Lydia tightly, putting her head on her shoulder. The girls were forced to separate as Marcus shouted.

"Lydia catch!" As he threw a handful of paint brushes. Lydia missed them all and laughed as she bent down to pick them up.

"Hey catch! Umm whats your name... Sammy?" Hobbie yelled as he threw some more paint brushes.

"It's Gabby." She murmured.

***********

"How about, we have red lighting when something dramatic happens?" Lucy asked the rest of Group 2 who were the back stage managers.

"Knock yourself out." Mamrie replied, sighing and sitting down.

"Umm Dan could you set the light up for me?" Lucy asked, shyly.

"Sure." He replied getting up from his spot on the floor.

"Not if I do it first!" Phil squealed getting up and rushing over to the equipment. Lucy laughed as Dan and Phil fought over an electrical wire.