I Can't Shake This I'm So Anxious

~Zoe's POV~

"You guys are too cute!" Peej exclaimed, motioning to Alfie and me as we all walked through the corridor to English.

"What about us?" Phil asked grinning as he snaked his arm over Dan's shoulders jokingly. Dan laughed uncomfortably when Peej said they were cute also.

Once I entered English someone called my name.

"Zoe sit by us!" Lucy called, at my disgusted look she added. "We want to apologize for yesterday."

I decided to sit with them and Alfie and the others sat at the back. Soon after Miss Burr entered the class and I gave her a small smile which she returned.

"Where's Tyler?" She asked looking around the room.

"Here Miss." He answered appearing from under her desk with some wires in his hands.

"What the-" Miss began dumbfounded but she stopped as a video appeared on the screen. It was a girl. My eyes widened as I realised it was me. It was one of my YouTube videos. I looked around to see all eyes on me and I felt the familiar feeling. Panic. I got up as fast as I could and I was halfway to the door when Miss called.

"NO ZOE DO-" But she got knocked off her feet as Tyler bashed into and her and spat.

"Dumb bitch."

I was confused for a second but then I felt the tightening and I lurched for the door and pulled it wide open which is when I felt it. Something raining on me. I saw a bucket on the floor beside me and blood on my hands.

The stench of fish filled my nostrils and the whole class stared open mouthed. I found myself gasping for air and my lungs were on fire as I shook violently. I scrambled up desperately and headed for the exit as a tall man came into view.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" He demanded as my breathing intensified and my vision burred.