Nothing But Drama

~Zoe's POV~

"Have a good day Sugglets!"

"Bye Dad!" Me and Joe both chorused.

We entered the building and Joe turned to me. "Are you okay Zoe, are your nerves steady."

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered smiling to prove my point. And I was fine...maybe. Its just sometimes the anxiety sneaks up on you and you never see it coming.

"We both have Drama together first thing!" Joe announced examining both our timetables which I had already colour coded.

"Yes mate!" I mocked, succeeding in making Joe chuckle.

We entered the drama room and I felt instantly judged. In the centre of the room was a table full of people. Very good looking people, I noted. Then a smaller table with only six people on it, another with two and one right at the back with one thin boy sat emotionlessly.

The teacher looked up at me and my brother and a wide smile spread across her face. "Ah! The Sugg twins!"

"Hey." Joe said waving.

"Hi." I greeted shyly.

"Now where ever will you sit?" Miss asked tapping her forehead for dramatic effect.

"They could sit here, Miss!" A tall boy with brown hair and a warm smile suggested. He smiled directly at me sending shivers over my body. This boy was sat on the most full table.

"No, Alfie I'm afraid your table is too full! Now-" Miss continued looking around, her eyes rested on the table of six. "Joseph, you sit there!" She ordered motioning, Joe took his seat and Miss turned her attention to me, placing her hands on the my small shoulders.
I really hated being the centre of attention and Miss wasn't helping.

"You will sit by Troye!"

The thin boy sat alone looked up at the mention of his name; No one ever used his name. I walked...no ran over to Troye's table. I was desperate to get out of the spotlight and Troye looked friendly but shy and that was great for me.

After Miss had done the register she told us to talk to our partners about the use of dramatic techniques. I looked around to find Joe talking to a boy who I now knew was called Connor.

"Hi Troye." I mumbled to the boy.

"Hi Zoe." He replied, attempting a weak smile.

"Is she always like this?" I asked motioning to Miss.

"Pretty much." Troye replied chuckling a little.

**********

~Joe's POV~

"So are you gay?" A girl I now knew was called Hannah asked me.

"Nope, I'm straight." I replied shrugging.

"This one just won't do!" Hannah said to Grace.

"Don't listen to her. She's crazy." Connor assured me.

"Ummm no." Hannah stated, hitting Connor with her book. I laughed then noticed that Phil a black haired boy was looking at me intently. Phil realised that I had noticed him staring and his pale cheeks gained a bit of colour.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to stare...I was just thinking." Phil insisted goofily.

"Thats okay." I replied, smiling.

I think Phil asked me a question then but I was too busy watching a boy on the crowded table to notice.

His name was Tyler I think and he was chucking paper at Dan a boy sat with another girl named Gabby while Mamrie was laughing her head off. Dan just faced forward and ignored it. So Tyler got out of his seat and literally pushed Dan out of his chair. Miss seemed oblivious and my blood boiled. I wish I could help, but what could I do?

********

~Alfie's POV~

After what seemed like hours of watching Zoe the lesson was finally over. We all hurtled out of the stuffy classroom and Troye charged passed me; Probably wanting to escape Tyler, I didn't blame him. But he was stopped by Zoe grabbing his wrist, I leaned in to hear their conversation more clearly.

"Where are you going?" Zoe asked Troye with wide eyes.

"To the library." Troye mumbled pointing in the direction he was first headed.

"Oh, I'll come!"

I was losing my chance! Zoe was going to become friends with Troye and join his click, I needed her in my click!

"Hey, Zoe and Joe come hang out with us!" I announced, making all my friends stare.

Joe came over automatically but Zoe stood their silently. I looked over my shoulder to see Victoria, Lucy, Lydia and Niomi all pounce on Zoe, asking her all types of questions.

They better not change her. I thought to myself, shes perfect as she is.

A/N
I HOPE YOU LIKE THE FIRST (REAL) CHAPTER! I WILL BE UPDATING EVERY FRIDAY FROM NOW ON!