"I used to be a little kid with sunglasses, not glasses, in a queen-sized bed, not a twin-sized bed. Still think I'm cute?" Wynter teased back, earning a smack on the thigh from Taylor.

"Jerk." The singer rolled her eyes, playfully pushing Wynter's laughing frame away from her.

"Ooh Mum, how about you tell Ali a story about me on the tee-ball team."

Madeleine's brows furrowed looking at Wynter as if she grew two heads. "You weren't on the tee-ball team?"

"Oh, my bad, I meant cheerleading team. Right, Tay?"

You can only imagine the confusion on Madi's face when Taylor chased Wynter out of the living room, with the younger girl's laughter echoing like a little kid's.

_______________

"Daddy! Give Mummy kissy!"

Wynter's family and relatives were currently in the living room, watching as Madeleine and Isaac slow-danced to Can't Take My Eyes off You by Frankie Valli.

They all laughed when the twins cheered on their parents to kiss. The adults soon joined in when Isaac tipped Madi playfully and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Your parents are so adorable. They're so in love." Wynter looked up at Taylor, as her head was on the blonde's lap.

Wynter snorted, shifting her gaze from her parents to Taylor. "Wait till you see my other 'parents'."

"Ate Maui! Ate Ali! You two dance din po!" Sid suggested, tapping Wynter's face repeatedly to get her to stand up.

"Ouch, Sid! Stop! Fu— Okay okay! I'm up, I'm up!" Wynter said, caressing her cheek that she was sure had a hand print of a toddler.

"He really has you wrapped around his little finger, huh?" Taylor teased, laughing along with everyone who were watching Wynter pouting.

"No, I'm just nice." Wynter rolled her eyes, playfully glaring at her little brother who stuck his tongue out at her.

She faced Taylor, extending her hand out for the blonde to take.

"May I have this dance, Mademoiselle Swift?" Wynter said in an exaggerated french accent, perfectly masking her real accent.

Taylor rolled her eyes, pretending to think about it before playfully sighing. "Fine, if you insist."

She took Wynter's hand as the brunette pulled her up from the couch.

Just as they stood in the middle, beside Madi and Isaac, Alec changed the song to a song they knew very well. Can't Help Falling In Love.

"Deja Vu?" Wynter said with a chuckle, starting to sway them slowly. Taylor chuckled, resting her forehead on the younger girl's shoulder.

"Mhm. No one's gonna call my phone this time, though." They laughed at their small inside joke like lovesick teenagers, earning playfully gags from Wynter's cousins.

"Will Ate Maui give Ate Ali kissy too?" Izzy asked Sid, trying her best to whisper. Clue word, trying.

When Taylor heard that, her brows raised in surprise, lifting her head off Wynter's shoulder. Wynter only chuckled, taking the two toddlers conversation as a joke.

"Why would they kissy? Are they married like Mummy and Daddy?" Sid 'whispered' back, even going the extra effort of hiding his mouth with his hand.

"Do you want your Ate Maui to give Ate Ali a kiss?" Alec asked, smirking mischievously.

Izzy nodded, forcing her twin to do the same.