Trolls and Drunk (Shubman and Yashasvi)

For the setting

Rohit is no more the Captain of ICT.

KL Rahul is the Captain, and Shubman is the Vice captain.

There is a home series against New Zealand where Shubman is the Captain.

All the seniors including Rahul ,Virat and Rohit have been rested for this series.

Samyukta will be Yashasvi's girlfriend. Her nick name is Yukta.She is 2 yrs younger than Yashasvi.
.

.

.

.

.

AUTHOR POV

Shubman was pacing to and fro in his room. Worry plastered his face. He was debating weater the should call his seniors. He sighed and made a conference call to Rahul, Virat and Rohit.

SHUBMAN POV

My call was answered in a few minutes.

"Rah bhai.... Virat bhaiya.... Rohit bhaiya.." My worried voice reached them through the phone.

"Shub baccha kya hua" Virat bhaiya asked softly.

" Bhaiya Yashu is not in our hotel he is nowhere to be found. What will I do? I cannot take care of my first kiddo. I such a bad captain."

" Shub baccha you are not a bad captain. Do not think like that." Rohit bhaiya said this time.

" Yes kiddo. Tune Yukta ko phone kia? Maybe Yashu uske paas gaya ho " Rah bhai said.

"But bhai woh bina bataye nahi jata " I tried to reason.

"Baccha try to kar" Virat bhaiya protested.

Just when I was about to reply I saw Yukta was also calling me.

"Mai aap sabko call back karta hu. Yukta ka phone aa raha hai" I informed them.

I cut their call and answered Yukta's call.

" Shub bhaiya pls come to my house. Yashasvi is here and he is drunk. The trolls have affected him." Yukta rambled.

" Calm down Yukta I am comming." I replied

I called Rah bhaiya and told him that Yashu is with Yukta. When he asked the reason I just told him that I will tell him, Rohit bhaiya and Virat bhaiya the reason in the morning and also asked him to inform them.

I rushed towards Yukta's house. I took a driver with me. When i entered her bedroom the sight in front of me made my eyes pop out of it's sockets.

Yashu was all drunk.

I helped him and started driving my car. I asked the driver to bring his car back to the hotel. I took him to my room.
.

.

.

.

.

.

MORNING

YASHASVI POV

I got up woth severe headache. My head was painning like hell. When I returned to my senses I realised that I was in Shub bhaiya's room. He was sitting on the couch scrolling through his I-pad.

When he sensed that I got up he gave me a glass of lime water which was kept on the coffee table.

"Bhaiya you know I hate Lime water." I whinned. I still had the audacity to whine when Shub bhaiya was glaring me dead.