Chapter 4: New Bride

Start from the beginning

"What? Why?" He asked shocked.

"Since you're only marrying me for your reputation. I know that you don't like me." I smiled sadly.

"Hey. I do like you." He smiled as he cupped my cheeks.

"As a friend." I finished for him.

"Not as a friend. But a lover." He argued standing up.

"You love me for my body. There's now way you will love me for myself." I mumbled.

"Why would I not love you for yourself?" He asked confused.

"I'm short, ugly, cheated on, family issues, average-" and before I could finish a pair of lips slammed into mine. It wasn't a kiss but just a peck.

"Shut up. Don't think so lowly of yourself. You're my bride. So you're not allowed to." He huffed.

I smiled as his childish words. Just maybe god noticed my misery and decided to send a man for my savior.

"Alright my groom. Pick me up." I ordered with grabby hands.

"Yes my bride." He smiled as he picked me up and pecked my right cheek.

Laughing we both left the bathroom and entered the bedroom.

With the help of Jungkook I wore my clothes and walked outside limping a bit and sat down on a stool.

"Here's waffles and choose your syrup and toppings." He said as he placed my plate of waffles in front of me.

"Thank you Chef." I thanked him as I devoured the delicious looking pancakes.

"You most welcome princess." He winked.

"Shut up I'm not princess." I huffed munching onto the waffles aggressively.

"You are in my heart." He told me dramatically.

"Then I guess you're a pervert in mine." I told him with a smirk.

"Huh? Why am I pervert?" He questioned me pouting.

"I saw you look at my ass." I answered as I poured chocolate syrup onto my waffles.

"I did not." He denied.

"You did." I argued.

"No."

"Yes."

"I did not."

"Then swear on me."

"I JUST STARED AT A LITTLE BIT!"

"SEE I TOLD YOU!"

"IT LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL AND-"

"SHUT UP!"

We said our goodbyes after our breakfast and little arguing before departing. We agreed to keep it a secret since that was part of our whole mission.

I took a deep breath before I opened the door to find Yoongi calmly sitting on the bed tapping hai foot.

"Where were you?" He asked me as he spotted me.

"I should ask the same thing to you too." I spat as I jumped onto the bed.

"Just answer my question Taehyung." He ordered.

"I was with a friend happy? Since you weren't there to sleep with me might as well go sleep with my friend." I lied as I layed on my back staring at the ceiling.

"And who's this friend?" He asked me with raised eyebrows.

"None of your business. And where were you?" I asked raising my eyebrows.