Unexpected Visitor

The morning sun had risen higher in the sky, casting warm rays of light through the windows of Aaron's house. Oliver sat in the living room, his thoughts still heavy with the events of the previous night. He glanced over at Aaron, who was still sleeping soundly on the bed, his face relaxed in slumber.

As Oliver pondered what to do next, a sudden knock at the door startled him. Rising to his feet, he made his way to the entrance, wondering who could be calling at this hour.

Opening the door, Oliver was met with the sight of a woman standing on the doorstep, her expression determined. She looked vaguely familiar, but Oliver couldn't quite place her.

"Hi," she said, her voice tinged with confidence. "Is Aaron here? I'm his girlfriend, and I need to talk to him."

Oliver's heart skipped a beat at her words, a pang of sadness gripping him. He felt a surge of jealousy and hurt, not knowing that Aaron had ever been in a relationship with her. Despite his confusion, Oliver tried to remain composed.

"Um, Aaron's not feeling well right now," Oliver replied, his voice tinged with uncertainty. "Maybe you should come back later."

But the woman seemed undeterred, insisting that she needed to see Aaron right away. Oliver felt a knot form in his stomach as he tried to figure out how to handle the situation.

"Why are you lying to me?" the woman snapped, her voice tinged with anger. "I know Aaron's here, and I'm not leaving until I talk to him."

Oliver's heart raced with anxiety as he struggled to maintain his composure. He knew that Aaron didn't need any additional stress right now, and the last thing he wanted was to upset him further.

"I'm not lying," Oliver replied, his voice firm. "Aaron really isn't feeling well. You need to leave."

But the woman refused to budge, her determination evident in the set of her jaw. She squared her shoulders, her gaze challenging as she met Oliver's eyes.

"I'm not leaving until I see Aaron," she insisted, her tone defiant.

Oliver's frustration mounted as he realized that the woman wasn't going to back down. He knew he needed to protect Aaron, but he wasn't sure how to handle the situation without causing more harm.

Taking a deep breath, Oliver tried to remain calm as he stood his ground. He knew he needed to find a way to resolve the situation quickly, before things escalated any further.

As he faced off against the woman on the doorstep, Oliver couldn't help but feel a sense of unease settle over him. He wished there was a way to make her understand that Aaron needed space, that he didn't want to see her.

But as he looked into the woman's eyes, Oliver realized that she was not going to leave without a fight. And as he braced himself for the confrontation ahead, he knew that he would do whatever it took to protect Aaron from any further pain or distress.

As tension mounted between Oliver and Aaron's unexpected visitor, the atmosphere grew increasingly fraught with uncertainty. Oliver stood his ground, his resolve steeling as he faced the woman on the doorstep, determined to protect Aaron from any potential harm.

Sensing the escalating tension, Aaron stirred from his slumber, his brows furrowing in confusion as he slowly woke. His gaze flickered from Oliver to the woman, his mind struggling to grasp the situation unfolding before him.

"What's going on?" Aaron mumbled, his voice groggy with sleep.

The woman's eyes narrowed as she turned her attention to Aaron, her expression softening momentarily before hardening once more with determination.

"Aaron, baby, I've been looking everywhere for you," she said, her voice laced with a mix of frustration and concern. "Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

Aaron's confusion deepened as he struggled to process her words. He glanced at Oliver, searching for answers, but Oliver remained silent, unsure of how to respond.

"I don't know who you are," Aaron replied, his voice tinged with uncertainty. "And I don't know why you're here."

The woman's frustration boiled over as she took a step forward, her eyes flashing with anger.

"Don't play dumb with me, Aaron," she snapped. "You know exactly who I am. We've been together for months."

Aaron's eyes widened in shock as he struggled to make sense of her words. He turned to Oliver, his expression pleading for answers, but Oliver could only offer a helpless shrug in response.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about," Aaron insisted, his voice growing more firm.

As the woman's frustration mounted, her voice rose in pitch, echoing off the walls of Aaron's home. She took a step closer to Aaron, her eyes ablaze with intensity.

"You're seriously going to stand there and pretend like you don't know me?" she exclaimed, her voice tinged with disbelief. "After everything we've been through?"

Aaron recoiled slightly, his eyes darting nervously between the woman and Oliver. He could feel the weight of her accusation bearing down on him, his mind racing to make sense of the situation.

"I'm telling you, I don't know who you are," Aaron insisted, his voice growing more forceful. "I've never seen you before in my life."

The woman's frustration boiled over as she realized that Aaron wasn't going to give her the answers she sought. With a frustrated huff, she turned on her heel and stormed away, leaving Oliver and Aaron standing in the doorway, shaken but relieved.

Oliver let out a sigh of relief as he watched her go, the tension draining from his body. He turned to Aaron, concern etched in his features.

"Are you okay?" Oliver asked, his voice soft with worry.

Aaron nodded, his shoulders slumping with exhaustion.

"Yeah," he replied wearily. "I just... I don't understand any of this."