the morning after, oliver's pov

I wanted to give oliver's pov

The morning sun streamed through the window, casting a golden glow across the room. Oliver lay on the floor, his eyes fluttering open as he slowly regained consciousness. He stretched his limbs, feeling the stiffness in his muscles from sleeping on the hard surface.

As he sat up, memories of the previous night flooded back to him—the laughter, the music, the joy of being surrounded by friends. But amidst the haze of his hangover, Oliver couldn't shake the worry that gnawed at his insides at the sight of Aaron's discomfort.

He watched as Aaron stumbled out of bed, his face pale and drawn with pain. Oliver's heart clenched with concern as he saw Aaron's struggle, wishing there was more he could do to ease his friend's suffering.

When Aaron shook him awake, Oliver's concern deepened, his worry mirrored in his furrowed brow and the urgency in his movements. As he fetched water and painkillers for Aaron, Oliver couldn't help but feel a sense of helplessness wash over him, a desire to alleviate Aaron's pain but unsure of how to do so.

Handing Aaron the glass of water and the bottle of painkillers, Oliver offered a sympathetic smile, hoping to provide some small comfort in the face of Aaron's discomfort. As Aaron settled back onto the bed, Oliver couldn't shake the feeling of unease that settled in the pit of his stomach.

He wished there was more he could do, more he could say to ease Aaron's suffering. But as he watched Aaron drift back to sleep, a sense of reassurance washed over Oliver. No matter what challenges they faced, he knew that they would always have each other—to share in the joys and sorrows of life, to offer support and comfort in times of need.