He takes a bow as Y/n claps in praise for the man getting raised eyebrows from students.

Port: Thank you, Y/n. Now, then. You all know what I'm about to ask next. Who here thinks that they are the personification of a true Huntsman? Or Huntress, if you will.

Immediately after he said that, Weiss raised her hand with a big grin.

Port: Miss Rose, you have already shown us that you are a remarkable Huntress-in-Training during the first class. Do you wish to prove yourself once again?

Weiss: Not quite, Professor Port. The main reason I raised my hand is because I would like to suggest another individual that I believe has fulfilled the qualifications needed to be a True Huntsman.*quietly* Or Beacon Academy's Guardian.

Port: Oh? Then, pray tell if I may ask! Who is this individual you speak of!?

Weiss:*smiles* The person I'm referring to is naturally the Guardian of Beacon Academy and my big brother, Y/n Rose Xiao-Long.

Murmurs began flowing in and out from the classmates as Y/n eyed Weiss to see her intention. He saw that she was serious about what she said since there was no malice coming from her. She firmly believed that Y/n was someone that represents the qualities of a true Huntsman. That...and the fact that she probably wanted to see him in action again.

He was about to refuse until a rough voice was heard booming from behind him.

Rough Voice: Get real! There's no way a giant no brain like him has the potential to be a Huntsman!

Laughter was heard from behind him as he turned around and saw Team CRDL's leader, Cardin Winchester was the source along with his teammates, Russel Thrush, Dove Bronzewing and Sky Lark laughing with him. He raised his feet onto the table as he looked down on Riot.

Cardin: So what if he did okay during the Initiation? That's just a fluke or he may have cheated! Hey, Snow Angel! You should have suggested a man with real potential here! I don't know, somebody like me?

Emerald:*upset* Did you not see him just take down two large Grimm?

Cardin: So what? Could've been a bunch of fakes.

Rang: Someone like you? What, for the circus? Great idea, after all, you know how to make people laugh with how pathetic you are Cardin.

Cardin: Excuse you?!

Blake: Well, he is a clown. And almost everything he says makes him look like a joke.

Yang and Mercury wheeze and laugh as Cardin stood up, his hands balled up in fists.

Cardin: Listen here! I've been training since I was a little boy and I am more than capable of handling anything that comes my way!

Cardin had a cocky smirk on his face but it quickly disappeared as he was startled and fell to the ground when he heard something being crushed all of the sudden. The rest of the class turned and saw Adam grabbed a part of the table and brutally crushed it. He then smiled at him as he raised the broken part of the table he crushed for everyone to see.

Adam: Sorry. It's just that I may have heard somebody trash-talking my brother like he's some sort of joke. Maybe I may have misheard it, hmmm?

Adam's smile grew even wider as he held another part of the table and crushed it with brute force. This made Team -RDL quickly became pale along with some of the classmates. Cardin too was also intimidated but he quickly became angered due to his stupid pride and his one cell brain.

Cardin: Oh, yeah!? Well, then! This shows that he's still an dumbass since he needs his animal brother to defend him!

Adam's smile disappeared and was replaced with a nasty growl as he, Yang, Cinder, Mercury, Neo, and Emerald quickly stood up. They were about to walk up towards Cardin and beat the living soul out of him but Y/n stopped them.