Chapter 54 Extra: Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams (Don't look at the main CP control, Cheng Xu fantasizes)

  Since Cheng Xu gradually took over the company's affairs from his brother, his life has become more and more monotonous. Gone are the days of staying up late at night, clubbing, driving cars and taking care of girls. In addition to work, he socializes every day. Although he was protected by his parents and many people in the business world did not look at the monk's face or the Buddha's face, he still could not relax. Only when he was truly immersed in the situation did he realize that his brother and Tang Jin had lived like this in the past few years.

  After a busy day, Cheng Xu drank a glass of milk to help him sleep, and soon fell asleep on the bed.

  He had not slept for long when he suddenly heard footsteps beside him. When he opened his eyes, he heard a "crash" and a dazzling light came in from the window and fell on his face.

  Cheng Xu jumped up in excitement - why was it daytime when he had just laid down?

  Suddenly a voice sounded: "How long do you want to sleep?"

  Someone approached the bed with a light behind his back. Cheng Xu's eyes slowly opened wide and he said in surprise: "...Xu Baichuan?"

  Xu Baichuan was wearing home clothes. He was standing by the bed with his arms folded. When he called out, he showed a helpless expression and stretched out his hand to him, saying: "You are really impressive. Even when you get out of bed, you have to ask three times and four times."

  Cheng Xu didn't mean to invite people, but he was so shocked that he couldn't speak. This is his home. Xu Baichuan has never set foot in Cheng Xu's home since he and Tang Jin got together. How could he appear here now?

  Xu Baichuan's expression was already a little impatient. The hand hanging in the air wavered. Cheng Xu stretched out his hand in a daze. Before he had time to carefully touch whether the hands were real, Xu Baichuan pulled him up forcefully.

  Cheng Xu was completely confused.

  He shouted: "Xu Baichuan?"
  Xu Baichuan raised his eyebrows.
  He added: "Xu Baichuan."
  Xu Baichuan frowned.
  He said again: "Xu Baichuan!"
  Xu Baichuan was too lazy to pay attention to him and walked away.

  Cheng Xu glanced at the dazzling sunshine outside. The files and computer he had put down in the middle of work yesterday were missing. But at this time, Xu Baichuan had already reached the bedroom door. He had no time to think about it and chased him out.

  There was a simple breakfast on the restaurant table. Sitting opposite Xu Baichuan, he hesitated and asked: "Where is Tang Jin?"

  Xu Baichuan just took a sip of milk, put down the cup, thought for a while, and asked without answering: "Who is Tang Jin?"

  Cheng Xu's heart froze: "Tang Jin is..." The influence of a man in his mind suddenly turned into a pile of loose sand, drifting away in strands, making it difficult to reunite.

  Who is Tang Jin?

  Xu Baichuan still looked at him doubtfully, Cheng Xu waved his hand and said, "I remembered it wrong."

  Xu Baichuan didn't pay attention, nodded and said, "Then eat quickly. We have an appointment to go skating today."

  Cheng Xu frowned, and just as he was about to think about it, the memory of this agreement a few days ago came back to him. It seemed like a suggestion he would make - he had used this trick to abduct many girlfriends in the past - in Xu Baichuan Before, he had no inclination to like men.