Chapter 51 Extra(10):Past Events 6-10

Regarding the breakup, Xu Baichuan was extremely calm, and those seven years seemed to be painless to him.

  Tang Jin drank a lot and was hospitalized. He insisted on meeting Xu Baichuan. But today is different from the past. In the past, Xu Baichuan gave in to him, but now he refuses to back down. He probably wouldn't frown even if he died in the hospital.

  His temptation finally came to an end, he finally reached the bottom of the abyss, and the answer was the one he least expected to see.

  It was him who was tricked again.

  What's annoying is that when Xu Baichuan came to see him, he couldn't hold back the madness in his heart. It was only three months since they last met, which seemed like thirty years to him. He missed Xu Baichuan's face, lips, and body... Even if Xu Baichuan got tired of playing, he wanted to beg Xu Baichuan to continue playing.

  There were so many things that Tang Jin didn't expect.

  He did not expect that Xu Baichuan came to him out of necessity. He did not expect that his mother had done many excessive things behind his back, and he did not expect that in Xu Baichuan's heart, they were not together at all...

  He said over and over again the love he was ashamed to express in the past, but Xu Baichuan no longer needed it.

  Tang Jin found the article he was serializing on Xu Baichuan's cell phone. The text was as bland as water, without a trace of flavor. I am afraid only those who have experienced it can understand the despair behind the cold words.

  After reading Xu Baichuan's article, he tossed and turned and couldn't fall asleep. He opened his Weibo and flipped through it one by one. He found that there was someone who had liked almost every Weibo post he had ever posted. He followed this clue to find the past. , he saw a blogger with millions of fans who had not updated for a long time. He looked at the sweet life of the two people with his and Xu Baichuan's last names, and exhaled a trembling breath.

  It turned out that Xu Baichuan really liked him. He had thought that if Xu Baichuan liked him, he could use everything he had to be kind to Xu Baichuan. However, he didn't know that every time Xu Baichuan gave in, it was because of his love. His own temptation was a personal trampling of this love.

  Xu Baichuan deserves better, and it is not surprising no matter how many people like him. Compared to Cheng Xu, he has this love despite being blessed.

  He wanted compensation, even if it meant being ignored, provoked, stimulated and waited for, he deserved all of it.

  As long as one day, Xu Baichuan can come back.

----end (That's it for Xiao Tang's perspective, happy reading~)