"Sure , I believe you" He told me eyeing my luggage and without telling him anything I went to his washroom. After the shower I came to see him nowhere in the room so I went downstairs for dinner to see him settled on the dining table.

"Ammi khana laga do bahut bhook lagi hai " I yelled sitting opposite him on the dining table.

"Nikaah ho gaya hai tera ,thoda to bado jaisi harkate kar le" Ammi said coming with food in her hand.

"Ammi bade log ko bhook nahi lagti hai kya" I argued and the abbu who heard our conversation laughed but one glare from ammi he went silent.

"Lagti hai par tere tarah koi chillata nahi hai" Ammi said while I made a bad face but soon my face brightened up seeing the food .

"Are waah Aaj sab kuch nandu ki pasand ka" abbu asked seeing the food .

"Ha iski badi ammi ka order tha" ammi replied making me wonder where she is but before I could ask her I saw her coming near me.

"Khana pasand aaya" she asked sitting beside my chair.

"Bahut" I replied smiling.

"Bas hi khush Raha kar tu" she said making me smile.

"Aap sab ho mere sath to mein humesha aise hi khush rahungi" I replied hugging her when I saw Manik to see him smiling looking at us but when I saw him he stopped smiling.

Weird man he is.

After dinner wishing everyone goodnight except for my girls because I don't know where they are busy,they had there dinner in their room and their room is also locked when I knocked they told me that they can't open the door now I went to my room to find him standing in the balcony.
I went toward my luggage and closed the suitcase and moved toward balcony and stood beside him.

"You need something" He asked without looking at me.

"No, I wanted to return you this" I said showing him the glasses.

"Oh, thank you" He said taking it from my hand.

"You want to give me anything else" He asked in a bitter tone.

" No, I wanted to talk you about last night" I whispered and he finally turned toward me.

"Oh wow finally you wanted to talk ,speak" He told me angrily.

"You were the first person to know about my and dhruv relationship,you were the one who made our family agree for our marriage then.. " I spoke but he didn't let me continue.

"I know all of this, why are you saying it again if you want to say anything come directly to the point " He spoke.

"Yesterday night if you left suddenly because you thought that I had physical relation with dhruv" She said looking into my eyes.

Manik

"What " That is the only word I could utter.

"Yes I know it was easy for you to marry me after knowing that I loved dhruv bu...." I didn't let her complete her nonsense as I put my lips on her lips and pulling her closer with my hand on her waist.

I took her lower lip in my mouth sucking it when I felt her hand wrapping around my neck as I pulled her closer pressing our body together. I took her lips in my mouth as it felt softer than anything I have known ,soft and sweet like cotton candy.

I wanted to entry in mouth but she didn't opened so I pinched her waist making her moan in my mouth which gave an entry inside her mouth. My beard scratched against her cheeks as she gripped my neck firmly as my tongue battled inside to taste each and every corner when I felt her going breathless.

Breaking the kiss I looked at her face which was fully red as I felt her head against my chest breathing heavily.

" I am feeling dizzy" She whispered against my chest holding me tightly.

"Shhh, relax and breathe" I told her when I felt her taking deep breaths against my chest.

"Feeling better" I asked a few minutes after caressing her hair and she moved her head and looked at me for a mini seconds and looked down nodding with natural blush on her cheeks.

"I hope I gave you an answer for the question perfectly" I asked holding her with a sly smile on my face.

"I am feeling sleepy,good night" she whispered pushing me and ran inside with a shy smile making me laugh.

I locked the balcony door and and came inside the room to see her Fully covered with the duvet making me laugh. I locked the main door and adjusting the AC temperature I switched off light going on the bed when I found her peeking through the duvet.

"Manik fan " She whispered.

"Oh you are awake,I thought you were sleeping"  I teased her.

"I am sleeping but can you please switch on the fan" she made a puppy face which I couldn't deny .

"Good night bache" I whispered kissing her forehead before moving to my side sleeping.

Ps: My mother's leg got fractured so the updates will be a little late.