96-100

Chapter 96
"This is definitely the fastest celebrity I've ever seen go from being popular to a loser."
"Oh my god, I'm so sad right now. I shouldn't have gone to the movie in the first place."
"Qin Weichu! I was wrong! I shouldn't have climbed the wall!!!"
"That video was really impressive. The two of them hugged each other the whole time. I saw that the big guy was also very anxious, and in the end he just carried the person in."
"I feel sorry for the boss's first wife, alas..."
The company originally planned to buy some trolls to suppress reviews, but the online reviews were completely ruined and out of control, so it contacted outsiders and planned to buy the hot search.
Wang Cheng kept refreshing his phone, sweating profusely.
Yesterday, Lin Qiong said that he wanted to go home. If he had let Lin Qiong go yesterday... If he had let Lin Qiong go yesterday, what happened after that would never have happened.
But the big boss was so powerful that even Director Wang, who had such a high status in the industry, did not dare to say no in front of him.
If he had held Lin Qiong's legs tighter, Lin Qiong wouldn't have been taken away.
Wang Cheng fell into deep self-blame at this time, and Lin Qiong experienced this again before she could get over the shock of divorce.
He kept trying to contact Lin Qiong, but the other party's phone kept being turned off, and he couldn't contact him at all for a while.
--
Lin Qiong, who could not be reached at the other end, was sleeping on top of her man.
Originally, both of them were already awake, but they felt sleepy again while lying on their stomachs. They worked in the evening and fell asleep directly.
Lin Qiong is now extremely insecure and curls up slightly when sleeping.
Fu Xingyun looked at him and stretched out his hand to hug the person directly.
Lin Qiong opened her eyes in confusion for a moment, "Xingyun."
As if comforting a cat, Fu Xingyun reached out and touched the back of the person's neck, "Here you are, go to sleep."
"Together." Lin Qiong put her arms around Fu Xingyun's neck and pressed her tightly against him. Whenever she spoke, her lips would rub against Fu Xingyun's neck, "Let's sleep together."
Fu Xingyun couldn't help but kiss the person's ear. Lin Qiong felt itchy and hid away.
After tasting the sweetness, he hugged the person and fell asleep again.
When I woke up again it was already afternoon and the sun was dimly shining outside.
"When did you start liking me?"
Fu Xingyun looked at him, "I don't know."
Upon hearing this, Lin Qiong whispered: "It turns out it wasn't love at first sight."
Fu Xingyun raised his eyebrows, "You hope it's love at first sight?"
Lin Qiong nodded.
Fu Xingyun: "You told me I couldn't do it the first time you saw me."
Lin Qiong:!!!
My dear, he forgot all about it.
Then he hurriedly stretched out his hand and patted the man's strong chest, "How is that possible? I was joking."
Then he continued: "Not counting that time, let's talk about how you felt when you first saw me when you got married?"
"..."
Lin Qiong looked at it curiously and asked, "Why don't you speak?"
Fu Xingyun was speechless for a moment.
At that time, Lin Qiong appeared panting, holding a handful of small wild flowers in her hand, as if she had traveled all over the world.
Lin Qiong had no choice but to ask herself, "Did you think I was handsome at that time?"
Looking into the person's clear eyes, Fu Xingyun agreed.

Lin Qiong laughed instantly when she heard it, that's pretty much it.
Then I planned to get up and get some food.
When Fu Xingyun saw the person standing up, he put his arms around the other person's waist and hugged him back.
"Where to go?"
Lin Qiong: "Go cook, it's time to eat."
It was already noon when they both woke up, and it was now three or four o'clock in the afternoon when they went back to sleep.
Lin Qiong was drunk and frightened yesterday. Fu Xingyun really couldn't bear to let people cook, "Let's order food."
There was a landline connected to the hotel staff not far from the bedside. Then Fu Xingyun got out of bed and took a stack of brochures before returning.
The brochure contains the hotel's food and beverage menu.
Lin Qiong glanced at him and leaned over to take a look. It was inconvenient to see the person, so Fu Xingyun directly held the person on his lap and then contacted him to deliver the meal.
"Hello, how can I serve you?"
When this room number was called, the staff broke out in a cold sweat. Firstly, because the landlord was a big shot, and secondly, because the two protagonists in this room were at the forefront of the crisis.
"Order food."
"Okay, sir, please tell me."
Fu Xingyun lowered his eyes and looked at Lin Qiong, "What do you want to eat?"
Lin Qiong pointed to the black chicken soup, "This and this."
"anything else?"
The tone of the cold voice suddenly softened. The staff was so frightened that they almost stood up and felt a little numb listening to the other party's conversation.
Lin Qiong put the menu in front of the person, "What do you want to eat?"
Fu Xingyun: "Please order."
Lin Qiong said, "Then I want more rice for four people and..."
After the other party said a lot, Fu Xingyun clicked everything even though he had doubts in his heart.
After hanging up the phone, I asked, "Isn't it a bit much?"
Unexpectedly, Lin Qiong jumped up and said, "How can you question yourself?!"
Fu Xingyun:?
Lin Qiong patted the person on the shoulder, "You have to believe in yourself, be confident!"
Half an hour later, Fu Xingyun looked at the empty dinner plate and fell into deep thought.
"..."
It turns out he had been eating so much.
Then Lin Qiong saw that there were still two hours before work time, so she planned to pack up and go out.
When Lin Qiong was getting dressed, Fu Xingyun was watching from the side, which made him a little embarrassed.
After he was dressed, he looked at the person and said, "I'm leaving."
The man stood aside and looked at him with his arms folded, saying nothing.
Lin Qiong said again: "I'm leaving."
He was about to take a step forward, but his way out was blocked by Fu Xingyun.
"..."
Lin Qiong raised her eyes to look at him, and then kissed him on the lips, "Okay?"
Fu Xingyun: "Do it again."
Lin Qiong kissed the other party again, but the other party was not satisfied at all.
"Again."