31-35

Chapter 31
Seeing that he was being criticized, Fu Jinglin felt humiliated and gritted his teeth and said, "I won't drink anymore."
As he said that, he put the bowl on the table with a bang.
Fu Xingyun glanced sideways and said nothing.
Lin Qiong didn't care and sat down to eat.
Young Master Fu Jinglin lost his temper and sat on the chair. He waited and saw no one to persuade him, but he didn't dare to tell Fu Xingyun, so he asked Lin Qiong, "Why don't you persuade me to drink soup."
Lin Qiong looked at him doubtfully, "Didn't you say you don't drink?"
Fu Jinglin was angry, "I won't drink if I tell you not to drink?!"
Fu Xingyun frowned, "Watch the way you speak!"
Fu Jinglin choked instantly, "I won't drink if I say I won't?!"
"..."
Lin Qiong felt for a moment that this child was seriously ill, "What else?"
Fu Jinglin gritted his teeth, "Then I want to drink it now."
Lin Qiong said, "It's up to you."
"..."
Only then did Fu Jinglin realize that there was no one to serve him here.
After dinner, Fu Jinglin carried his big sports bag and said, "Uncle, where will I sleep today?"
The man raised his hand and pointed to the sofa in the living room.
Fu Jinglin quit immediately when he saw it, "I won't sleep!"
He always sleeps with Simmons at home!
Fu Xingyun didn't like him either, he was very direct, "Go home if you don't want to sleep."
Lin Qiong stepped forward and said, "Why are you so cruel to your child? He is still sick."
Fu Xingyun raised his eyes and looked at him, "What's the disease?"
"Chuunibyou."
"..."
Lin Qiongxiang said: "We must be loving when treating children. Respecting the elderly and loving the young is a virtue."
Fu Jinglin on the side was a little moved after hearing this. He didn't expect Lin Qiong to speak for him.
Fu Xingyun looked at Lin Qiong who was talking, raised his eyebrows and said, "Are you going to give him the room?"
Lin Qiong was stunned, turned around and said with a tigerish face, "If you don't want to sleep, go home."
Fu Jinglin:......
Damn respecting the old and loving the young!!!
Fu Xingyun said nothing more to anyone, turned around, entered the elevator and went up to the third floor.
Fu Jinglin looked at Lin Qiong and said, "Isn't there a room on the third floor?"
Lin Qiong: "Yes."
Fu Jinglin put his big sports bag on his back and said, "Then I'll sleep on the third floor."
Lin Qiong: "No."
Fu Jinglin jumped, "Why?"
Lin Qiong spread his hands, "Because that's my room."
Fu Jinglin followed suit, "Respecting the elderly and loving the young is a virtue."
Lin Qiong pointed at the other party: "You respect the elders."

Fu Jinglin looked at him, "Do you love children?"
Lin Qiong shook his head.
"Then what are you doing?"
Lin Qiong said righteously, "I accept your respect."
"..."
Fu Jinglin was confused for a moment, "Don't you love children?"
Lin Qiong did not forget the character, "I only love your uncle."
As he spoke, he pinched a big heart in his chest.
"..."
There are only two ways in front of me, sleep on the sofa or go home.
In the end, Fu Jinglin decided to choose dignity and sleep on the sofa.
Early the next morning, Fu Jinglin was woken up while still sleeping.
Fu Jinglin got up and became angry, lifted up the quilt and shouted impatiently: "What are you doing!"
The next moment, I received a solid hit on my head.
I saw Lin Qiong patting her little heart in fear, "Keep your voice down, you scared me."
"..."
Fu Jinglin looked at the time and it was only six o'clock, and said with a dark face: "Why did you call me so early in the morning?!"
Lin Qiong looked at him and said, "Go to school."
Fu Jinglin: "You understand that I ran away from home."
Lin Qiong corrected, "Expelled from the house."
Fu Jinglin gritted his teeth, "Okay, expel me from the house, then why did you ask me to go to school?!"
Lin Qiong: "There is no conflict between the two. You go to school and you are not going home."
Fu Jinglin tilted his head and said, "I won't go."
Lin Qiong: "If you don't study, what will you do in the future? Just stay at home and grow old?"
Fu Jinglin's face turned red when he was told, "Who said I would grow old? I will rely on myself from now on. Even if I starve to death, I won't ask for a penny from my family."
Lin Qiong looked like an adult, "It's terrible to be uneducated."
Fu Jinglin: "It's not like learning is the only way."
Lin Qiong: "But learning is your shortcut now."
Fu Jinglin: "There are many people who are uneducated. At worst, if I don't have a job in the future, I won't be able to starve to death even if I drink the northwest wind."
Lin Qiong said, "Then tell me which direction is northwest now?"
Fu Jinglin froze.
Lin Qiong spread his hands and said, "You see, you can't even drink Northwest Wind without education."
"..."
Then Lin Qiong glanced at the person and said, "Get ready and come over for breakfast."
After saying that, he turned around and entered the kitchen.
Fu Jinglin angrily hugged the quilt and practiced a set of combo boxing.
Incompetent rage.jpg
Then he fell sleepily on the sofa and fell into deep thought.
Does he really need this diploma?
Fu Jinglin got dressed and walked to the restaurant when he saw Fu Xingyun having breakfast. He politely said hello, "Good morning, uncle."