76-80

Chapter 76
Li Lin considered himself a very masculine person, but being picked up and thrown aside by a man like a noob just now was very shocking. He blushed and felt thick for a moment.
Unexpectedly, the other party not only did bad things but was also disrespectful.
Li Lin looked at the tall man's back, "First of all, my name is not Hey! My name is Li Lin!"
Seeing that the man didn't pay him any attention, he quickly stepped forward and grabbed one of the man's arms, "Second..."
The man lowered his eyes and looked at him. The coldness in his eyes seemed to be able to freeze into ice. His voice was low and cold, "I don't care what your name is."
"..."
"You...you..." Li Lin looked at the other party in disbelief, pinched his waist and said with red eyes: "Why are you so rude? Do you think having money means you are great? If you have money, you can do whatever you want?!"
Looking at the valuable suit on the other party, Li Lin knew that the other party was a guest attending tonight's charity auction.
But no matter how rich you are, you can't be rude and ignore others.
Li Lin looked at the man's anger and was about to say something else when he heard the man say, "What else?"
Li Lin was shocked, "How come you have such values?!"
Fu Xingyun looked at the person impatiently, obviously not wanting to get too entangled with the person.
Seeing that the person wanted to leave, Li Lin quickly stepped forward to block the other person's way, "Your values are wrong. What can you do if you have money? Can money buy the courtesy you lack?"
The man's face was obviously darker, and he stepped forward, "Is it polite to eavesdrop on other people's speech?"
Li Lin was stunned for a moment, and he hesitated and defended: "I didn't hear it on purpose, I was careless."
Then he took a deep breath and said, "I was wrong just now, and I apologize to you."
Fu Xingyun: "If an apology is useful, why do we need the police?"
"..."
Li Lin took a deep breath, "I just want to tell you that money is not everything. You can't do bad things just because you have money."
He took a step forward and planned to use his sincerity to influence the other person, "There are always more solutions than difficulties. You can tell me the difficulties and I will help you find a solution, as long as you don't do bad things."
He bowed his head shyly and said, "Of course, don't misunderstand me. I am just a kind-hearted person and have no interest in you. If you want to express friendship, you can tell me your name."
After Li Lin finished speaking, he raised his head to look at the other party, only to see no one in front of him.
!!!
What about an older man?!
Just leave anyway.
Li Lin was a little disappointed for a moment, then he shook his head and encouraged himself: "It doesn't matter Li Lin, there is no money to make, it's not okay to be rude. Besides, we are polite, come on! Li Lin!"
Lin Qiong was sitting in the venue, looking ahead but had no intention of admiring the luxurious auction items on the stage. The seat next to her was still empty.
Why has Fu Xingyun not come back after being away for so long? Did he go to talk to a beautiful man?
Will he encounter the protagonist and suffer?
The more Lin Qiong thought about it, the more uncomfortable she became.
When the show was about to close, the man came back with the wheelchair. Seeing that the person was hesitant to speak, Fu Xingyun said, "What's wrong?"
Lin Qiong made a confused sound, "Why did you go so long?"
Fu Xingyun made up a random excuse, "We went in the wrong direction."
Lin Qiong suddenly approached the person and said, "Really."
Fu Xingyun responded calmly: "Yes."
Lin Qiong smacked her lips twice and then her eyes were bright, "Did you go talk to a strange and beautiful man?"
"No."
In his eyes, only Lin Qiong is beautiful.
After hearing this, Lin Qiong secretly breathed a sigh of relief for some unknown reason, and then got up from her seat and stretched her body, "The auction is over, let's go back."

It was already twelve o'clock in the evening, and it was getting dark outside.
After Lin Qiong returned home, she saw the message Wang Cheng sent early in the morning that she would take a flight to another city tomorrow afternoon.
"Xingyun."
"What's wrong?" The man looked back at him.
"I'm going back to work tomorrow."
The man was stunned, "Didn't you say there was a holiday?"
Lin Qiong stretched out two white fingers and counted: "Yesterday, today."
Fu Xingyun stared at the person for a while, but he couldn't say anything to stop the other person.
In the past, he could have said it, but it would definitely make the other party feel embarrassed.
Lin Qiong felt a little disappointed and wanted to stay at home for a little longer, "How about..."
Fu Xingyun raised his head and looked at the other party with bright eyes.
Lin Qiong thought about it and said, "Let's go see a movie tomorrow."
The macho photographer has been recommending him to watch a movie recently since it was released. There should be plenty of time on the plane tomorrow in the afternoon.
Fu Xingyun nodded after hearing this, "Okay."
In order to watch the movie smoothly tomorrow, Lin Qiong did not sleep after returning to the room but packed the luggage to be taken away tomorrow so as not to waste time tomorrow. It was already three o'clock in the morning when she went to bed.
Although very sleepy, Lin Qiong is still looking forward to tomorrow's movie.
When she woke up the next day, Lin Qiong had two faint dark circles in front of her eyes.
Fu Xingyun frowned slightly after looking at him. The dark circles under his eyes were very conspicuous on his fair face, "I didn't sleep well."
Lin Qiong shook his head and did not tell the other party that he didn't sleep at all last night.
For some reason, Lin Qiong was so excited that she couldn't sleep when she thought about going to see a movie with someone tomorrow.
As I thought about it, it was getting brighter.
Lin Qiong changed into a simple outfit and said, "Let's go and watch a movie."
Fu Xingyun looked at the black and blue eyes and said, "I'm not going."
Lin Qiong's steps froze, and she turned to look at Fu Xingyun in disbelief, "Why?"
"go to sleep."
Lin Qiong shook her head, "I won't go."
He lowered his body and looked level with others, "I want to go to the movies with you."
Fu Xingyun looked at the person and felt weak for a moment, "Aren't you sleepy?"
Lin Qiong patted her chest and vowed, "I'm not sleepy."
--
An hour later, Fu Xingyun fell into deep thought as he looked at Lin Qiong, who had fallen asleep holding popcorn.
"..."
Fu Xingyun watched the romance movie played on the big screen.
The heroine tentatively said to the hero, "What flower words do you know, can you tell me?"
Most of the flower language is emotional.
Logically speaking, he should now follow the instructions in the love manual and retell the protagonist's love story to his lover, and then get intimate together.
Fu Xingyun turned his head and glanced at Lin Qiong, who was sleeping heavily next to him. Even if he said it, the other party couldn't hear him.
The man sighed slightly, but the smile at the corner of his mouth did not disappear. He turned his head and looked at the person's sleeping face carefully.
The two hadn't seen each other for a month, so it was impossible to say they didn't want to.
Fu Xingyun couldn't remember what happened to the male and female protagonists in the movie. He kept staring at Lin Qiong. Then he thought of something and carefully took out his mobile phone from his pocket and took a picture of the other person's sleeping face..