61-65

Chapter 61
After Lin Qiong paid the fee, she took the elevator back to the diagnosis room floor. When she walked out, she saw Fu Xingyun holding a black bag in his hand.
Lin Qiong took a look and asked, "What is this?"
Fu Xingyun looked a little unnatural, "Medicine."
"Oh" Lin Qiong didn't have any doubts after hearing this, she just frowned slightly, "Did you eat a little too much?"
The black bag was quite large. Lin Qiong didn't know how many medicines were in it, but three types of medicines had been prescribed before. There would only be more in this bag, not less.
"How many times do you eat in a day?"
The psychiatrist said from the side, "Three times."
Lin Qiong looked at the black plastic bag and muttered, "Can it still be eaten?"
"It's just some health products, Mr. Lin, don't worry."
It was only noon when the two came out of the hospital. Lin Qiong pushed the person into the car. Then she thought of something and looked at the person and said, "Let's go to the supermarket later. The refrigerator at home is empty."
Fu Xingyun: "Whatever."
Lin Qiong nodded, and then told the driver to stop at a large supermarket not far from home.
Lin Qiong was a little tired after a busy morning and leaned on the back of the car, then turned her head and looked at Fu Xingyun.
The man looked straight ahead, with sharp angular lines on the side of his face. It was the first time he had lived under the same roof with someone for so long, and it was the first time he looked at a man so relaxedly.
Before, I didn't know that the other person's temper was always to please and be cautious in everything he did, but now it's quite different.
Lin Qiong squinted her eyes and said, "Xingyun."
Fu Xingyun tilted his head slightly when he heard someone calling him. The man looked at him with a pair of deep eyes. His handsome face had no expression, but it made people's hearts tremble.
Lin Qiong suddenly felt that marrying someone with such an appearance was not a disadvantage. Then she looked at Fu Xingyun and giggled, "You are quite good-looking."
The man was stunned and turned his head away, "What nonsense are you talking about?"
Lin Qiong rubbed against the person, raised her hand and poked the person's shoulder, "I'm not talking nonsense."
When the person turned his head away from him, Lin Qiongba said in the person's ear: "You are the most handsome person I have ever seen."
Fu Xingyun took a deep breath, looked at Lin Qiong with an indifferent expression on his lowered eyes, as if he didn't care at all but asked: "Really?"
"Of course!" Lin Qiong said, "You are the most handsome in my heart.
Fu Xingyun didn't say anything after hearing this, but Lin Qiong still saw from the other person's micro-expression that the other person was very satisfied with his answer. This wave of flattery was quite satisfying.
When Lin Qiong was satisfied with her eloquence, the other party suddenly said, "Is this why you married me in the first place?"
Lin Qiong was stunned and turned around to see the other person's eyes blazing.
Lin Qiong swallowed her saliva and blinked her eyelashes as black as crow feathers twice, "Of course."
Then he bowed his head shyly and said, "I married you just to covet your beauty."
"What about the money?"
Fu Xingyun had been sitting in a high position for so many years. How could he not see why Lin Qiong married him? However, after marrying someone, he gradually believed in her love for him.
Lin Qiong bit the bullet and said, "Money is an external possession. If I put you and money together, I will definitely choose you."
After all, you have money.
Lin Qiong then tried hard to find opportunities to divert this dangerous topic.
"Xingyun, why have you been holding this bag since you got in the car?"
After hearing this, Fu Xingyun lowered his head and glanced at the black bag in his hand.
"..."
Lin Qiong: "Would it be bad if I take so many medicines a day?"
"Won't."
"Why?"

"He said liars are dogs."
"..."
There was no one he was referring to except the psychiatrist.
The vehicle quickly parked in the parking lot of a large supermarket. Lin Qiong got out of the car with Fu Xingyun, "Almost everything in the refrigerator has been eaten. I will buy more today."
With that said, he pushed people into the large supermarket.
The two first went to the fruit and vegetable section to buy fruits and vegetables, and then started wandering around.
Lin Qiong's eyes lit up when she saw the milk section, "Xingyun, let's buy a few boxes of milk and go back, and drink it every day from now on."
Fu Xingyun was not very fond of that kind of thing, "You drink it?"
"you drink."
"..."
Lin Qiong pushed people to the milk area, "We need to start rehabilitation and drink milk to supplement calcium."
Although I don't know if the other person needs calcium supplements, drinking milk seems to have no harm.
Lin Qiong left her address and asked the delivery person to deliver it directly to her door.
Then she pushed people to buy snacks. Lin Qiong looked at the dazzling shelves and swallowed, but in the end she only picked up two things she liked.
"You can buy them all back if you like them."
"Really?" Lin Qiong's eyes suddenly brightened when she looked at the person, "Xingyun, you are so kind."
As he spoke, he raised his hand and took another bag of potato chips.
He was like this in his previous life, but because he wanted to buy a house temporarily and had limited financial resources, he only bought two snacks each time.
Fu Xingyun saw that the person only took one more bag, "Have you finished buying it?"
Lin Qiong nodded, "After shopping, let's go home."
He wanted to say something more, but someone had already stepped forward and pushed him away from the snack area.
After the two returned home, Lin Qiong first prepared lunch, and after the meal, she began her daily persuasion.
Lin Qiong sat next to someone on the sofa, holding a tablet in her hand for Fu Xingyun to look at, "The doctor said this nurse is pretty good and is proficient in massage."
After speaking, he raised his hand and swiped the screen twice, "This is pretty good too. I heard that he has been doing this for more than ten years and is quite reputable."
However, the man didn't even look at it. Lin Qiong whispered: "How about we all invite you?"
Fu Xingyun looked at him, "What if I can't stand up?"
"You will definitely stand up." Lin Qiong said with a stern face and a pair of eyes looking at the other party firmly, "I believe in you, you will definitely stand up."
Lin Qiong's determination stunned him for a moment.
"If you can't stand up, then I will stay with you for the rest of your life!" Lin Qiong said righteously, "Didn't I say that I love you so I want to be with you when you are in the most difficult time? When you get better, we willdivorce."
Fu Xingyun looked a little ugly when he heard the last sentence, but before he could speak, Lin Qiong continued: "But by the same token, if you never stand up, then I will always stay with you."
Lin Qiong understood Fu Xingyun's pride and self-esteem very well. With these two things alone, a man could stand up, not to mention the blessing of hatred.
The man was silent for a long time before asking, "Do you believe me?"
"Of course." A bright smile appeared on Lin Qiong's face, like the bright spring sun. She raised her hand and touched the other party's shoulder, "You are Fu Xingyun."
It seems that this name is omnipotent in his heart.
The heavy and powerful heartbeat was beating one after another, as if it was ringing clearly in the ears and could not be ignored. The young man's smile made people unable to take their eyes away. It was like there was a small hoe in the other person's hand, and it would be swung at the door of his heart every day. Over time, it finally appeared.cracked.
He opened the door automatically like a defeated man who surrendered.
Lin Qiong put the tablet in front of the person, "Shall we hire a nurse first? Let's give it a try first. It doesn't matter even if we don't succeed. We just have to work hard."
Lin Qiong remembered that the doctor's words should not put too much pressure on the other party.
If the persuasion fails this time, there will be another time.
"good."