Lin Qiong raised her head and glanced at the man sitting beside him drinking coffee, then his eyes fell on the man's legs.
Fu Xingyun noticed the other party's gaze, "What's wrong?"
Lin Qiong looked at it and shook his head, "Nothing."
But he couldn't help but move closer to the person, "Xingyun, have you felt any strength recently?"
The man looked at him, "What power?"
The power of bugs.
Lin Qiong always believed that it was a bug for the villain to stand up again.
Someone else's villain was paralyzed in bed and became paralyzed. He fell to the bottom and stopped being a monster.
The villain of this book not only turned the tide, but also tortured the protagonist into a scumbag.
It's probably because at the end the author suddenly remembered who the protagonist was and whether he could be reconciled, so he suddenly wrote the villain to death.
Seeing that the person didn't feel anything, Lin Qiong waved her hand, "It's nothing."
While the two were chatting, the cell phone next to them suddenly rang. The man glanced at the caller and asked, "What's the matter?"
Qin Heng said with a smile in his voice, "Are you coming to the celebration party?"
"Now?"
"Tomorrow evening."
Fu Xingyun said, "No time."
"Why don't you have time? After the project was negotiated, Fu was trapped. There is no one more free than you now." He said in a tone that could not refuse, "I have to come tomorrow."
Fu Xingyun said calmly, "What are you celebrating?"
Qin Heng: "Has he been found?"
"That apple?"
"What apple, that's my wife."
Fu Xingyun's soul asked, "Are you together again?"
Qin Heng: "...That's not true."
"Did he talk to you?"
"nor."
"Then what are you celebrating?"
Qin Heng gritted his teeth, "I don't think it's enough to celebrate. We have to come tomorrow."
After saying that, she hung up the phone. Lin Qiong was curious, "Who is it?"
"Qin Heng." Fu Xingyun put the phone aside, "There is a party to attend tomorrow."
"Really?" Lin Qiong looked yearning after hearing this.
Fu Xingyun looked at it and his heart softened, "You want to go?"
Lin Qiong nodded. He had been to many banquets in this world for so long, but not a few. Then he nodded, "I think so."
The next night, when Lin Qiong was about to cook, she was stopped by someone. Lin Qiong turned around and said, "What's wrong?"
Fu Xingyun said in a normal tone, "Go to the party."
Upon hearing this, Lin Qiong hurriedly went upstairs to change clothes. After getting dressed, she pushed people out of the door.
When they arrived at Qin Heng's house, there were already many people inside. Most of them were known to Lin Qiong, but the protagonist Qin Heng was not there.
Li Hanyang saw them and waved, "Come quickly."
The other person looked anxious, as if something big had happened. Lin Qiong pushed Fu Xingyun over and asked, "What's wrong?"
Li Hanyang breathed a sigh of relief after seeing the two of them, as if he had seen a savior, and then pointed to the mahjong table behind him, "Four are missing and one is missing."
Lin Qiong:......
Fu Xingyun:......
Ji Yao looked at Lin Qiong, "Can you play mahjong?"
Lin Qiong: "Just work together."
Then he looked at Fu Xingyun and said, "Why don't you come."
"No!" Lin Qiong was a little surprised when Ji Yao spoke this time. Last time in the card game, Ji Yao killed everyone and had no opponent at all.
Lin Qiong: "Why?"
Li Hanyang whispered in his ear: "Lao Fu is very good at playing cards."
Lin Qiong lowered her head and glanced at Fu Xingyun, but she really couldn't tell.
Ji Yao didn't give Lin Qiong a chance to choose and insisted on bringing someone to the table.
Seeing Fu Xingyun being put aside, Lin Qiong hurriedly said, "I didn't mean to neglect you. Why would I ignore you if I like you so much?"
Seeing that people were already grabbing cards, Fu Xingyun said expressionlessly, "Then what are you doing?"
Lin Qiong said righteously, "Feel your destiny."
Playing cards depends entirely on luck.
Because they were afraid of Fu Xingyun's off-site help, several people guarded Fu Xingyun tightly."
After a while, Qin Heng came back with a stinking face, but the atmosphere in the room was so cheerful that no one paid attention to him.
Qin Heng walked to Fu Xingyun and said, "Let's talk."
Fu Xingyun glanced at him and then pushed the wheelchair.
Qin Heng looked at him and was about to speak when someone looked at him and shut his mouth knowingly.
The two of them walked to the open-air balcony. Qin Heng casually gave someone a cigarette. Fu Xingyun took it and looked at him, "What's going on with you?"
Qin Heng flipped his hair irritably, "What else could it be like that person ran away again."
He glanced at Fu Xingyun. He was one of the few people who knew that Fu Xingyun had stood up. "What's going on with you?"
Fu Xingyun spat out a mouthful of mist, and the fire between his fingers extinguished without answering.
Qin Heng could tell at a glance, "Don't you want the person inside to know?"
The man glanced at him.
The other party understood instantly, "What a dog, Fu Xingyun."