Lin Qiong: "Are you comforting me?"
Even if he didn't want to, he knew that if he kissed her on the mouth, he wouldn't wake up this morning.
Fu Jinglin: "No, I'm telling the truth."
Lin Qiong looked distressed, "Then why didn't you stop me?"
Fu Jinglin blushed after hearing this, "This is too bad. Aren't you two legal? You are not afraid of being caught."
Lin Qiong:......
Seeing Fu Jinglin twisted in a twist, Lin Qiong wanted to die for a moment.
"Then you should have stopped me in the first place."
Fu Jinglin was confused: "Why?"
Lin Qiong suppressed her blush before she said, "Your uncle is shy."
Fu Jinglin's face was stunned. Is his uncle shy???
After questioning, Lin Qiong returned to the room and punched the air with a combination of punches on the bed.
It's nothing, I just want to do something in this world.
Lin Qiong originally thought that the biggest death she could make while drunk was to say her innermost thoughts in front of Fu Xingyun.
I'm with you for your money.
Who knew that what he did had nothing to do with money? Yesterday, he got drunk and raped Fu Xingyun!present!Got it!
Lin Qiong took a deep breath, she still had to apologize, after all, raising her head or shrinking her head was just a stab.
After making breakfast, Lin Qiong took one into the study, swallowed her saliva while looking at Fu Xingyun who was reading with a cold face, and then walked over.
"Xingyun." Lin Qiong tentatively spoke.
The other party ignored it.
Lin Qiong looked at the person and moved closer to him, "I'm here to apologize. I remembered it all."
After hearing this, Fu Xingyun's hand holding the book froze and he glanced sideways, "Really?"
Seeing the opportunity, Lin Qiong quickly held the other person's hand at eye level and said in a sincere voice, "Yes."
"I'm sorry." Lin Qiong pretended to be sad, "I just forgot about what happened last night. I wronged you."
After hearing this, the sullenness in Fu Xingyun's heart instantly dissipated.
"Just remember."
Lin Qiong looked at the person, "No, how can this just go by? I have to solemnly apologize to you."
"Don't worry, I won't allow this to happen again."
Fu Xingyun was stunned. He didn't expect that the other party would be so regretful for forgetting what happened yesterday.
Lin Qiong patted Fu Xingyun's hand, "I drank too much yesterday, but that's no excuse. I know I was wrong. I hope you can give me another chance, okay?"
Lin Qiong looked at the person with pitiful eyes.
Fu Xingyun felt relieved and nodded.
Lin Qiong smiled and hugged the person, "Xingyun, I knew you were the best."
Fu Xingyun was hugged by someone in a bear hug, and the corners of his mouth inevitably raised a little, and then he planned to raise his arms to hug the person tenderly for a while.
"Don't worry, I will never treat you as lightly as I did yesterday."
Fu Xingyun's half-raised arm froze instantly.
Lin Qiong looked at the person sincerely, "Yesterday I wronged you for what I did to you under the influence of alcohol. I know you have no feelings for me, and we had an agreement when we got married."
Lin Qiong said heartbroken, "But I underestimated my love for you and did such a thing to you, but don't worry, I will never do it again in the future. Just pretend that nothing happened last night."
Fu Xingyun looked ugly for a moment and repeated, "Never again?"
Lin Qiong nodded, "I will never do to you what happened last night again."
Fu Xingyun took a deep breath, "Do you know what you did last night?"
"Of course my eldest nephew told me that I kissed you after drinking."
"He said that?"
Lin Qiong's heart skipped a beat and she spilled the beans, "Xingyun, listen to me, this is a white lie. No matter what happens, my heart for you will never change."
As he spoke, he raised his hand and pinched a big heart on his chest.
"I promise that this kind of thing will never happen in the future."
Fu Xingyun: "You..."
The next day, Fu Jinglin got up early to see the car, but he waited and waited but Fu Xingyun didn't come down.
But in the end, luckily the other party's secretary came.
Fu Jinglin happily got into the car with others. He was not curious when he looked at the big box next to him. He only focused on the car, but after driving for a while, he realized something was wrong, "This seems to be the direction to school."
"Yes, Master."
"Aren't you going to see the car? Why are you going to school?"
"today is Monday."
Fu Jinglin hesitated a little, "What about my car?"
"The boss said he would buy it for you when you reach adulthood."
Fu Jinglin's eyes widened after hearing this for a moment, "My uncle lied to me?!"
The secretary shook his head, "No, it's just a matter of time."
He said without forgetting to comfort him, "The boss is afraid that you will be sad and has prepared another gift for you."
Fu Jinglin was curious, "Where is it?"
The secretary glanced at the rearview mirror and said, "It's in the box next to it."
After hearing this, Fu Jinglin raised his hand to open the box, and then froze suddenly, his eyes stung by several typings.
"Five years of college entrance examination and three years of simulation."
The author has something to say:
Lin Qiong: Responsible?nonexistent
Fu Xingyun:......