"Oh okay."

The bell rings and we prepare ourselves for our class. I sigh as I take my coffee with me and head to Class 1A. I reach the class and get in.

The class has been going normally except that some of them are feeling down ever since Bakugo got kidnapped.

I guess this should lift up their spirits now.

"Alright Problem children, I have some news for you."

"What is it Aizawa-Sensei?"

"I was getting into that Mina. Now, I am glad to say that, we have found Bakugo and he is being treated right now in Recovery Girl's office."

Everyone bursts into cheers and Kirishima raises his hand to ask a question.

"Sensei, can we go and meet him?"

"Not now Problem children. He has still not awaken and Recovery girl said that he may wake up after 2 days. You may see him after break, but only if Recovery girl allows it."

"Alright Sensei."

I nod and after the class has finally settled down, I begin teaching.

-Time Skip-

-Kirishima POV-

The bell rings and Aizawa-Sensei finally dismisses the class. It was break now so I pack my bag quickly as I was planning on visiting Bakubro too.

I hope Bakubro will wake up soon.

He is so manly to have escaped from the grasp of the villains.

I wish I could have helped him before he got caught by the villains.

Maybe, I could give him notes later when he wakes up to help him catch up with what he missed.

I mean.....I am helping him so it would be fine.

"KIRISHIMA!"

"Huh?"

I look up as I realize that Mina was in front of me, waving her hand in front of my face, trying to get my attention.

"I've been calling you so many times now! Is everything okay Kiribabe?"

"I am fine Mina, just thinking about Bakubro."

She smiles at me and pulls me into a hug.

"Don't go too hard on yourself Kiribabe, It was not your fault. It just happened. Look at the bright side, he is back with us and safe as well."

I nod as I hug her back, being grateful that I have a good friend like her by my side. We meet up with the rest of the squad and then head to Recovery Girl's office to visit Bakubro. When we finally reach the office, I take in a deep breath, preparing myself for whatever I am going to see, once I open the door.

I slowly open the door, the squad following eight behind me, and notice Bakubro sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed. He had bandages wrapped around the forehead and hands but he was mainly looking fine.

He does look really cute when he is peaceful.

Wait a sec-......why the heck did I say that!?

What is wrong with me?

Silly thoughts......but he does look nice when he is peaceful other than the regular scowl on his face.

Though his beautiful crimson red eyes and- WAIT A MINUTE!.....WHY THE HELL AM I THINKING LIKE THIS?

Am I...falling in love with...him?