Announcement

"25"

"25"

"Am Pregnant" she said tiers pouring down her face as i steer at the onesie

"and mi know u might nuh wah nuh kids right now cause mi know seh yah guh tru alot and mk-"

Cutting off her overthinking i pull her to me hugging her.

"Lost fi words b, jah jah finally ago be a fadda" i said looking at her.

Rubbing her lil tummy she smiles.

"B stop cry nuh" i wipe her face place kisses all over it.

"Love yuh ino, and yah guh be one adi best mothers, the way how yuh care fimi and wull mi dung all when mi piss yuh off yuh still handle me wid love and care and even though ano all the time mi be emotional and deep wid yuh you understand mi and if mia be honest yah the first girl weh care boh me mentally b and that just mek mi love yuh more and mi glad yah the mother ami child mi know him or she ago be ina good hands" i tell her as she cries more.

Lifting her from the ground i put her on the counter top.

Standing between her tights we welcomed the silence around us.

"Babe, how yuh wah wi tell our families and friends, do you wanna wait or...what u wanna do" she asked after countless of mins passed, she now looking up at me.

"Baby it up to you ino, mi nuh wah ask you to keep it from them cah mk u excited and  if it up to me mi just call dem n tell them,but if u wah do something fancy then yuh can" i told her honestly

"What if wi call alla them over here fia lil dinner or smth, i don't wanna just call them and tell them like that" she stated

"Alright if a that u wah do mi fine wid that but at my place since it more spacy".

"Okay ,woulda just mek it look like we wah link up or smth" she said getting down from the counter going to the living room i assume going for her phone.

Reaching my phone in my pocket i decided on just sending a message to the group chat with my lil circle.

~Top Guns Ghur🦍⭕️ 🔫~

       Me: Yo man dem, link up a my place 7pm.       And it MANDATORY.
                                                                  ✅Read:4:25

Shotta🦍🔫: Black?
Killy:🔫🤞🏾: That me just did ago ask
DD🤞🏾🤬: kmt bredda

Read: 4:27

Me: Nah just a lil link up wid the man them.

Jay⭕️🔫:Mhad!
Mar🤞🏾🦍:Ahh bro
                                                      Read: 4:30

Closing the chat i sigh.

Man dem really a ask if a misson wia guh pon if dem fi wear black...everytime me send mandatory meeting the dawg dem get chigger happy.

Texting my mom also, she start get suspicious right away cause mi Neva yet tell her that am cooking for her.

A always she a cook fi me.

Her first assumption is that a lie mia tell and a muss talia a cook.

She also met talia two days after i asked her to be my gf. She then rekindled with her a few months ago when i got shot and their relationship started to grow and connect deeper, dem even a guh pon "bruch".

Going to the living room i decide to finish watch the series Gentlemen.

About 20 mins later her voice pulled me from the tv.

"Babe yuh ready ?" She ask carrying out a lil traveling bag i assume she grab a few stuffs.

I now realize she is probably not coming back here for a week or so.

Know mia guh just tell her fi move in been wanting to ask her how she feels about that.

And she being pregnant now just shows the urgency, i want us to be under one roof if its that she wants space or to just be by her self a lil bit to reset , she can guh ina the guest bed room.

"Yea mamas, you mi been a wait pon" i told her

Grabbing my car keys i take the bag from her as we head to the car.

"Babe mi feel fi chocolate" I heard her said as she entered the car.

"Kinda chocolate u wah?" I asked her starting the car.

\.|
\.|
\.|
\.|

What a Calamity when Miss cher hear seh shia guh be grandmadda😂🌚🌚

Vote,share and comment.

~Fro🌚💙