Xiao Hen fell silent. Wen Qingling valued these zombie minions of his. If he took a few away, he might anger him.

Yin Cheng laughed. “What? We can’t even catch a few zombies? Are these zombies raised by you?”

Suddenly, Wen Qingling’s voice appeared in everyone’s ears. “Indeed, you can’t. They are mine.”

Everyone was startled by this sudden voice and looked around to find the owner of the voice.

Wen Qingling continued, “Why did so many of you come without being invited?”

Yin Cheng smiled. “You are the dual-ability user, Wen Qingling, right? How about we sit down and talk about South City?”

Xiao Hen and his group were sensitive to this and knew that Yin Cheng was about to do something stupid again.

Wen Qingling didn’t say anything in response to Yin Chengrui. Instead, a group of zombie roars could be heard. Yin Cheng narrowed his eyes slightly and asked, “Wen Qingling, will you come out on your own or do we need to go in and get you out?”

Ji Rong’s hair stood on end and he quickly looked at his boss, “Yin Cheng had already offended Wen Qingling since he arrived. What hope did they have for the future? Was he out of his mind?”

Xai Hen didn’t care about Yin Cheng’s death-seeking act, but he couldn’t watch so many people being affected by his actions. Xiao Hen warned him, “Yin Cheng, don’t stir up trouble.”

Yin Cheng sneered, “Colonel Xiao, whose side are you on? You’ve been in Ling City for a while, have you forgotten your mission?”

Xiao Hen replied, “My mission is to protect Mr. Meng, not to go crazy like you. You should be thinking about how to move the equipment out of the West City Research Institute, not attacking the South City!”

Yin Cheng chuckled, “Could it be true that your relationship with Wen Qingling is not ordinary as they say?”

Xiao Hen frowned and looked at Ji Rong and the other two. Ji Rong stuttered, “Fang Shenlong said that you and Dr. Wen…are together.”

Xiao Hen hoped that Wen Qingling hadn’t heard this, but the probability was small. He replied with a cold face, “No.”

Did an invitation to bite count as being together?

Yin Cheng asked, “If not, why are you so nervous about attacking the South City?”

Xiao Hen replied, “I don’t want everyone to die because of your foolishness!”

Yin Cheng laughed unreservedly, “When did you, Xiao Hen, become so timid? Oh, maybe it’s because you don’t have enough manpower and confidence. Look at the people I brought. If you need them, I can lend you some.”

Xiao Hen stared at him like he was an idiot. Was he bragging with just a few people? Were they bragging about their weapons? Regardless of people or weapons, they couldn’t compare to the Civilization Base, alright?!

Yin Cheng continued to shout at Wen Qingling, “Wen Qingling, have you made up your mind? If you don’t come out, we will have to come in and kill you.”

Wen Qingling still didn’t respond.

In Yin Cheng’s view, Wen Qingling must be afraid, after all, he had so many people and so many weapons, any normal person would know how to choose.

But Xiao Hen noticed something unusual. From his understanding of Wen Qingling, he was not one to be taken advantage of, and he would retaliate on the spot if he had a grudge. It was not normal for him to remain so silent. Was he holding back some kind of trump card?