They shuttled through Ling City, all the way towards the East City, and soon rendezvoused with the waiting civilized zombies.

Wen Qingling: “What’s the situation?”

Someone said, “We secretly stole a box without alerting the enemies.”

One man brought a wooden box and opened the lid. It was full of ammunition.

Wen Qingling: “Do you know the source?”

“Under investigation. Someone has been quietly following me.”

Wen Qingling looked at the mindless zombies under the tall building, carrying boxes of guns and ammunition like ants moving.

He had no choice but to admit that zombies with brains are really troublesome, especially those with brains, strength, and means, such as the blood corpse.

This guy is too cunning. He didn’t know how it discovered so many good things. What is it trying to do? Does it plan to shoot down all the zombies in Ling City? Or does it want to confront humans?

It’s a great show, but unfortunately he can’t see it because the civilized base was also lacking these good things!

Wen Qingling: “Since we’ve come across it, don’t waste this chance, move it all back!”

Civilized zombies have this intention. With so many weapons, who doesn’t want them?

Civilized zombies jumped off the roof one by one, killed the zombies carrying the wooden boxes, dug out the crystal nucleus, one box per person, picked them up and ran.

The herd of zombies roared in unison with anger. The blood corpse should have discovered this, but by the time it came over, they had already run away.

The civilized zombies ran back to the base and placed the looted wooden boxes in order. There are a lot of guns, ammunition, bombs, and grenades. The blood corpse most certainly stole from an armory!

The civilized zombies were all excited, “City Lord, should we continue?”

City Lord Wen waved his hand, “Let’s equip ourselves first, then go grab more.”

Civilized zombies began to divide the spoils… ahhh! Many problems arose when they divided the gun and loaded the bullets.

“Your model is wrong. The bullet is too big to fit.”

“Then how big should a bullet be loaded?”

“You try this one, it’s not right, it’s long, alas, so many bullets, how do we match it?”

“bang!”

There was a sound from a gun, and everyone was startled.

Wen Qingling: “Anyone injured? Who opened fire?”

Someone weakly raised his hand, “No one was hurt. I don’t know where I touched but it suddenly shot out.”

Wen Qingling: “…..”

Wen Zheng held a teacup like a veteran cadre, “Not counting our mindless zombie experience, we are all ordinary citizens now. Who would mess around with a gun? With so many guns you’ve brought back, you need someone to teach you how to use it right?”

Wen Qingling shook his head, “I prefer to use knives and vines.”

Wen Zheng took a sip of tea and said, “It’s simple. You can go to the military district compound in North City or the special army training ground in West City and bring a few instructors back.”

Wen Qingling: “It’s indeed a good idea. Instructors are easy to find, weapons are hard to find. Let’s pick up the hard ones first.”

Let’s rob those motherf*ckers!