The young man's eyebrows turned, and a nasty smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. Such an expression on his harmless and beautiful face was even more shocking and contrasting. He glanced at the man sitting in the wheelchair, "Old and crazy, and his lower body is paralyzed.That place has been abandoned for so long and it must have degraded, not even a man."
"What the hell..." The man holding Lin Qiong's collar clenched his fists angrily, and was speechless for a moment.
As soon as these words came out, the room instantly dropped to freezing point.
How vicious!
When the words came out of her own mouth, Lin Qiong could not help but shrink her neck.
Fu Xingyun's dark pupils looked at Lin Qiong who was standing there talking arrogantly without any emotion, as if he were looking at a dead person, and his eyes were like a bottomless black lake.
The arrogant young man also looked at him sideways, his eyes full of provocation.
"You think I will hate you like this? No! I will only love you more."
Fu Xingyun:?
Everyone in the room:?
As if she was afraid that someone wouldn't hear, Lin Qiong once again said loudly to Fu Xingyun, "I love you."
The young man's attitude suddenly made a 360-degree turn. He was caught off guard and the surroundings fell silent.
Surprise, suspicion, suspicion...
For a moment, no one in the room could think of any more tricks Lin Qiong could pull off.
Lin Qiong looked at the tightly clenched fists of the person in front of her, and her heart went cold. She had already thought about her last words, but she didn't expect that her body could actually move.
Li Hanyang grabbed Lin Qiong's collar and lifted her up with great force, and said in an angry voice, "What are you doing again?"
Lin Qiong is not short, but compared to Li Hanyang, who is as strong as a big black bear and is 1.95 meters tall, he is still only ten centimeters short.
He was uprooted from the ground for a moment, and Jio, who was wearing black leather shoes, struggled to hold himself up.
Just a waltz on the spot.
Stand on tiptoes and dance gracefully...
林琼看着面前好似随时要揍他一样的大黑熊咽了下口水,"我能搞什么名堂?我只不过是爱他而已。"
As he spoke, he looked sideways at Fu Xingyun, then shyly lowered his head.
Li Hanyang:......
No one can sing the face-changing song like him.
Seeing that the other party was distracted, Lin Qiong hurriedly raised her hand to free her wrinkled collar from the other party's paw.
He can dance ballet on tiptoes.
Li Hanyang took a deep breath, obviously disgusted by the other party's words.
However, Lin Qiong just stood there straight, her face not red, her heart not beating, and she didn't have any guilt. She even tried her best to say, "Although he has many shortcomings, I love him, and these shortcomings will only make me feel more sorry for him."
Lin Qiong looked quietly at Fu Xingyun, who was sitting in a wheelchair with an unpredictable expression, trying to turn the tide on the road to being beaten.
My family has a son who has just grown up and is as powerful as the mountains and rivers.
"Bullshit! Who do you think is disgusting when you say this? I think you don't want to get married today at all!"
"If I didn't want to get married, I wouldn't have come."
"..."
This seems to be the case.
Although Lin Qiong said what he said, no one in the room took his words seriously. Lin Qiong's ugly face just now still remained in their minds. Although they didn't know why the attitude of the person in front of them changed so quickly, butLin Qiong definitely didn't have good intentions.
Lin Qiong was baptized by everyone's gaze, and for a moment she felt that it would be better to starve to death with the dogs than to wear it here.
Just when everyone was staring at each other, a few "bang bang--" suddenly came from their ears.
"Xingyun, have you finished talking to Xiaoqiong? The wedding is about to start, and Auntie wants to talk to Xiaoqiong again."
The voice outside the door came like holy light, Lord!
Lin Qiong almost immediately grabbed this life-saving straw, "I have something else to do."

As he spoke, he flew towards the door like a bird escaping from its cage, not forgetting to give Xingyun a shy smile as he left.
Fu Xingyun:......
Lin Qiong opened the door, and standing outside the door was her original stepmother.
Although he had just said politely that he had something to discuss with him, because the cannon fodder had the same name as him, Lin Qiong, who had already read and recited the full text, knew that the other party was here to warn him.
Lin Qiong walked out, and after the door was completely closed, the woman's originally peaceful face turned cold for a moment.
Lin Qiong:......
You can't even fit a piggy bank.
The two of them walked to the rest room where Lin Qiong was supposed to be. Chen Han stared at him, his tone full of warning, "Marrying with the Fu family is very important to your father's company, and it is also a blessing you earned in your previous life."Fen, put away all your crooked thoughts, you must get married today."
Marry a murderous villain,
Do you want this blessing?
Chen Han looked up at Lin Qiong, his eyes full of disgust. Ever since she married into the Lin family, she had disliked Lin Qiong. Naturally, the two of them didn't deal with each other at home. But fortunately, Lin Qiong was an idle and brainless person. She didn't like her at all.Not worthy of fighting her.
He was previously tricked into marrying the Fu family, saying that he had chosen the right one, and he had agreed to it. However, a week ago, the other party suddenly changed his mind and said he didn't want to get married.
But the wedding date has been set, so there's no way Lin Qiong could disagree.
After saying that, Chen Han stepped on high heels and walked away. He opened the door and was about to walk out, but suddenly turned back.
In the past, when she spoke in this tone, the other party would have gotten angry and argued with her, but now it was a little different.
"You're not thinking of running away, are you?"
Lin Qiong, who frantically recalled her original escape route in the book:...
"how come."
After hearing this, Chen Han opened the door and left.
The silent corridor is decorated with pure and sacred white roses, and the expensive ribbons are entwined and connected, making it luxurious and romantic.
A door suddenly opened and closed instantly in this long corridor.
Immediately, a white afterimage was seen, running fast in the corridor like a wild boar that suddenly burst out of the forest.
Those who don't run are Shabi!!!