Ch. 12 - Sports Festival!

Start from the beginning

Ibuki - "Hey Ryeun why do you think we will win so easily? With each event you say we have a 'secret weapon'. And I don't think you doing underhanded tactics like usual would work."

Ryeun - "Are you actually that dumb? Since when have I ever used the word 'secret weapon' since now, now we actually have a secret weapon."

Ibuki - "I still don't get it. Is this thing a person or some kind of plan?"

Ryeun - "Do I really have to spell it out for you, its Ayanokoji, he's the secret weapon who will help us win!"

With Ryeun revealing his plan which was to use me to win this event the class was shocked. They were probably thinking why Ryeun transferred me into their class. But to reveal me as a weapon made it seam like I'm more valuable than what my looks look like. Asking more questions Ryeun announced that I will participate in every event including team ones as well. Sure some said that its not viable to use me for everything since they thought me as not that good but with Ryeun saying that I will participate they gave up and agreed.

The plan was as simple as this, me and Ryeun will participate in all events with being paired up in team events also. Then the students who were good at specific areas can also join and win more points. Obviously since me and Ryeun aren't girls we couldn't join in the girls area but Ryeun said we will figure that out later during training. Finishing up Ryeun told everyone to train in stamina and their specific field. Then the day ended with another one starting again.

(TimeSkip to sports festival with everyone training and Ibuki laughing when Ryeun fell)

Mr. Sakayanagi - "In the arena of sports, we are not merely competitors, we are partners in arms, bound together by our shared passion for the game. Whether we come from different diverse backgrounds, we are all united by the universal language of sportsmanship. Thank you, and may the games begin!"

The principal starting the event off with a speech announced for us to start, and the first event is the 100 meter sprint. Since this is a male and female event there were 2 girls in my group out of 8. My group was first and this was turn based events so everyone was looking at us. Screams erupted from the selective classes to their classmates to encourage them. Class A selected Hashimoto and Morishita, Class B choose Shibata and Ando, Class C picked me and Ibuki, while Class D picked Sudo and Matsushita.

With the race soon starting I felt a stare directed at me so I turned around and saw Ryeun looking at me, I saw him sigh and close his eyes and point down to the left where I saw Hiyori.

Hiyori - "You can win this Kiyo!"

Yeah I'm totally winning this.

"START"

Sprinting immediately down the track I felt the wind push past my face and started accelerating faster, it had been a while since I've ran this fast that's for sure. Even if the whole school is staring at me I still exposed myself, I wonder why, is it because of Hiyori...

Crossing the finish line I stopped and looked behind me to see in which all the participants had made it only to the half way point. Did I really go that fast. Hearing the roars from the school I simply just stared and waited for everyone to finish so I could go back. After a couple of seconds they all arrived with almost all of them saying I was insane and super fast. This much attention is exhausting, making my way back to the tent I could hear the intercom used to start events saying something.

Mic - "Everybody stop! We have unbelievable news! The student Ayanokoji Kiyotaka has broken the world record 100 meter dash with a time of 8.52 seconds!"

Everyone - "What the! How! He's insane! Our king!"

That fast well I guess I was feeling faster than usual but only by like a couple milliseconds. Still have the other races to do as well, should I break those records too? On second thought that will cause me to have more interactions with people, and Hiyori, Ryeun and his gang are enough. With the excitement dying down the other events start aswell in which I win with those as well just slightly as to not break the world record which I looked up during our little break.