Early the next morning.

After Bai Qianmo finished her breakfast, she and Ye Muchen went to the backyard to feed the golden eagles.

The brother and sister carried the barbecue into Jin Ying's wooden house and saw Jin Bao staying motionless beside Jin Bei.

Seeing the two young masters coming in, Jin Bao and Jin Bei just glanced at the barbecue in their hands and looked away.

Bai Qianmo looked confused: "What happened today? Jin Bao and Jin Bei are not interested in barbecue anymore?"

Ye Muchen also frowned: "It's a bit strange. We didn't show up to act coquettishly when we saw you today."

Bai Qianmo shook the barbecue in his hand: "Jinbao, Jinbei, it's time to have breakfast."

The two golden eagles still didn't move.

"Hey, that's weird, what happened to you two today? I didn't offend you, why are you ignoring me?"

After saying that, Bai Qianmo approached Jin Bei with the barbecue, but was stopped by Jin Bao.

Bai Qianmo was confused. Why didn't he let him get closer?

Ye Muchen was also stunned and murmured: "Eight sisters, aren't Jinbao and Jinbei angry and rebelling because we are busy during this period and didn't play with them?"

Bai Qianmo shook his head: "No, don't talk nonsense."

"Then why are they ignoring us? And they won't let us get close."

"I don't know either! I don't understand animal language. Let's take a look first and then talk."

After saying that, Bai Qianmo stared at the two golden eagles and observed them carefully.

Jin Bao still moved from time to time, but Jin Bei squatted in place and remained motionless.

This posture is like an old hen laying eggs.

Um?

Bai Qianmo's eyes widened suddenly, laying eggs? !

Oh, buy it!

This season is the eagle's egg-laying period, wouldn't Jinbei be...?

Oh, buy it!

Jin Bei is actually about to lay an egg! ?

Bai Qianmo smiled, very excitedly: "Wow hahahaha... That's great, that's great. Brother Qi, let's go and get some barbecue to add to Jin Bei's meal."

Ye Muchen was even more confused: "Eight sisters, what happened to Jin Bei?"

"Hey! Jin Bei laid an egg. I have to get him something good to nourish him."

Ye Muchen's eyes widened for a moment, with a look of disbelief on his face: "Jin Bei laid eggs? Really? Strange, why didn't I see it lay eggs last year?"

Bai Qianmo raised his eyebrows: "I'm surprised too, maybe it's because of the new environment?

Eagles usually build nests on cliffs to lay their eggs, and the young eagles need to be trained to fly, which is quite cruel.

Usually only one can survive, or none can survive.

Unexpectedly, the eggs are actually being laid now. We should be able to see the little golden eagle in two months.

I will definitely take good care of them and prevent the little golden eagle from dying. "

Bai Qianmo became more and more excited as she talked. She pulled Ye Muchen, who was also excited, and turned around to prepare more barbecue for Jin Bei.