Cheng Yunhai pondered for a while and asked: "Mo'er, how long does it take to roast the beggar pig?"

"My disciple doesn't know either. Furthermore, I only know about begging chickens and has never heard of begging pigs."

Cheng Yunhai frowned, "If it fails, a whole pig will be wasted! It's better to forget it, I'm not sure."

Ye Muchen said: "Second Master, just try, but if you fail, won't there still be Eight Sisters' wolf pack? Meat will not be wasted."

Cheng Yunhai's eyes suddenly lit up: "Then I can give it a try. I'll pickle the pig the day after tomorrow and start roasting it early the day after tomorrow. I don't believe it's not done yet."

Bai Qianmo was stunned: "Speaking of wolves, our wolf army has been imprisoned for too long. Brother Qi, how about we let the wolves go? Take the wolves to the mountains and run around."

Ye Muchen nodded: "No problem, we will go wherever you say.

After eating the beggar's chicken, I went back and led the wolves out early. I was afraid of scaring the people until dawn. "

"Yeah, I think so too."

Luo Jiuying looked at the two precious disciples with a doting look on her face: "The wolves have indeed been locked up for too long. It's time to let them run away in the mountains. We can also get some game back."

The four of them finished eating a whole beggar's chicken. Bai Qianmo touched her swollen belly and said, "I'm so full. I'm full."

Luo Jiuying said: "Let's go! Let's walk back slowly to eat. When we get home, we can go let the wolves out."

The four of them walked all the way back, and when they arrived outside the city gate, they started using Qinggong and entered the city.

Back at the palace, Bai Qianmo called Su Wanqing, Situ Min, Xiang'er and Chuntao, and Bai Qianmo went to the backyard to explain a few words to the two golden eagles.

Ye Muchen ran to call his six brothers and asked them to come with him.

Mao hour is approaching and the group is ready.

After saying hello to Qin Ruoshuang, Bai Qianmo went to the wolf pen to release the wolves, stuffed the skunk into the small satchel, and the group of people drove the wolves towards the city gate tower.

Arriving at the city gate, the two soldiers guarding the gate were preparing to open the gate.

The sudden sight of a large pack of wolves almost scared the two soldiers to the point of pissing their pants.

When they saw Bai Qianmo on the Wolf King's back, the two soldiers felt relieved and quickly opened the city gate to let the wolves out of the city.

Bai Qianmo waved to the two soldiers to thank them, and the two soldiers returned the gesture with fists clasped.

After leaving the city gate, Bai Qianmo jumped off the Wolf King's back: "Erha, let's run, let's go into the mountains to play!"

"Ouch~"

Erha yelled and ran wildly with the wolves.

Bai Qianmo and the others started running after the wolves.

The wolf pack, Bai Qianmo and the others ran frantically to the foot of Yingzui Cliff before stopping.

After resting for a while, just as we were about to enter the mountain, the loud call of the golden eagle came from the sky.

"Tweet."

Everyone looked up and saw two golden eagles swooping down towards where Bai Qianmo was.

"Wow! Get out of here!" Bai Qianmo shouted.