The young master who was pulled over by others had a cold and impatient expression. He stood at the corner and heard Ye Hanshan's contemptuous words clearly.

  When Ye Hanshan and Li Yingchi looked at each other, the straw in his mouth also fell to the ground.

  From that day on, the two were completely at odds.

Chapter 145 The Mute Young Master (4)

  Their location is the only way to get to the library.

  People were coming and going, and the two outstanding-looking alphas standing together were extremely eye-catching, not to mention that there was also a beautiful beta with an impatient expression between them.

  It feels a little uncomfortable to be looked at constantly.

  Li Yingchi couldn't help but frowned when he saw the person clearly. Seeing this, he immediately turned cold and continued walking to the library.

  "Hey." Ye Hanshan followed up skillfully, "Ignore people again."

  The words were incomprehensible, and he asked a little mute to take care of people.

  Li Yingchi didn't even want to look at him again, and his pace quickened.

  Bypassing the crowd, the young master walked up the steps below the library one step at a time, followed by the two of them.

  Shi Xinyu and Ye Hanshan followed closely, and when they were about to catch up, Ye Hanshan suddenly stopped.

  The knee-length black sports shorts were wrinkled by Li Yingchi's movements. The exposed calf skin was as white as milk in the sun, with no trace of hair visible. As his eyes wandered down, the lines of the ankles wrapped in cotton socks suddenly tightened.

  It is a kind of beautiful and fragile delicacy.

  Ye Hanshan skipped a grade in junior high school and graduated two years earlier than the young master.

  To be honest, it had been a long time since he had been so close to the young master.

  The young master started studying relatively early, and has always been more than a year younger than his peers.

  He is young and tender, and maybe he is of mixed race from another generation, and his appearance is indistinguishably androgynous. When he was a sophomore, people often misunderstood him as the freshman sister who had just cut her hair short.

  Even if they say that the young master has a bad temper, they know very well that even if such a person is a beta with no pheromones, and even if his status is ordinary, there will still be a lot of people flocking to him.

  It was only a short stay, but Ye Hanshan had already noticed that there were several people next to him who were hesitantly wanting to come over and strike up a conversation.

  Ye Hanshan calmly caught up with the person, turned sideways to block the constant gaze, and said: "Grandpa knew that I came to your school to discuss things today, so he asked me to come and see you."

  "You don't even look at me. It won't be easy for me to report to grandpa."

  I knew that Ye Hanshan was going to move out of Grandpa Ye.

  Stepping on the higher step, Li Yingchi glanced sideways at him.

  The slender eyelashes were raised, and the half-closed eyes were full of green, with a hint of contempt.