Li Yingchi was not in a very good mood today, it could be said to be very bad.

  He was defeated by someone last night, and when he woke up today, he found that he had been involved. He was already in a very irritable state.

  But there are always some people in this world who have straw in their heads and cannot understand their expressions at all.

  When Li Yingchi and Li Yingchi finished breakfast and were on their way to the library in a hurry, a figure suddenly came over.

  Ye Hanshan was careless, with his hands in his pockets and a slightly sour tone, "You two conjoined twins, why are you sticking together so early in the morning?"

  The slightly more powerful people in Nan City like to buy houses in one place.

  Security is good and confidentiality is high, so most of the children from big families have known each other since they were young.

  If you really want to talk about it, Ye Hanshan is actually one of Li Yingchi's best friends.

  However, as they grew older, the relationship between the two became worse and worse for some reason.

  No one in a community, from elders to children, dislikes Li Yingchi.

  A beautiful doll born with pink and jade, even if it can't speak, it still looks like a fairy child in the sky.

  Children are all lively. When they find that their beautiful brother is silent, they all ask adults why his brother is ignoring them.

  The adults coaxed them. Xiaochi couldn't speak because he was a little fairy. If he spoke, the people in the sky would find him and take him back.

  No one doesn't believe it, even many adults think so.

  After saying this, a bunch of children not only liked Li Yingchi, they looked at him with complete admiration every day they met him.

  Only Ye Hanshan didn't like him.

  Because the relationship between Li Yingchi and Shi Xinyu was so good that no one else could get involved, Ye Hanshan often had to follow them when he was a child.

  Shi Xinyu was busy chasing Li Yingchi, but Li Yingchi didn't care about anyone but had fun.

  No one cared about Ye Hanshan who was following behind.

  His short legs chattered for a long time, unable to catch up with the two of them, and his eyes turned red.

  I stopped chasing him. The child started to have a bad temper and stood alone on the road crying.

  When his parents found him, they asked him what was wrong and why he was crying alone here. Where were his brothers, he didn't say anything.

  He kept his mouth shut and didn't eat dinner. The next morning he told the adults that he no longer liked Li Yingchi.

  This incident made his family laugh from kindergarten to elementary school.

  When Ye Hanshan was a child, he would cry. Later, when he grew up, his grandfather threw him into a military camp for the summer vacation. His whole personality changed. He liked to be cold-faced and acted with a bit of scorn in everything he did.

  Wait for others to mention Li Yingchi again.

  He would hold the straw in his mouth and sneer, "Who would like a mute who can't even speak?"