The system didn't know how to explain the misunderstanding to his little host.

After being vague about this, it just said, "The host will definitely complete the mission successfully. What if the mission partner just doesn't tell you, but actually he plans to propose to you?"

"You know how to make me happy. If that were the case, I would have completed the task long ago!"

Li Yingchi shook his head, still not believing in the system.

After all, he was just a guest. Li Yingchi did not stay in Washington for too long. After staying for a few days, he returned to his home.

Except for the fact that I no longer have to go to private school, the holidays are actually no different from before.

"Click."

It was the sound of breaking branches.

Not long after washing up, Li Yingchi's fair little face was still stained with some water drops, and he was sitting in the yard with eyes dim, making a fire and boiling medicine.

The branch divided into two sections was thrown into the fire. For some reason, some white smoke came out. Li Yingchi didn't understand, so he took a thin wooden stick and stretched it in and pulled it twice.

This is what Chu Wenqing saw when he arrived.

The young gentleman with delicate eyebrows frowned and choked on the smoke. He covered his mouth with his hand and coughed quietly. When he took his hand away, there were already a few gray marks on his cheeks that were as white as jade.

It's like a delicate kitten that accidentally wandered into the countryside from a wealthy family, and ended up scurrying into the ashes.

"How did you make yourself look like this?"

"Chu Wenqing? Why are you here?"

Li Yingchi rubbed his eyes, "I'm making medicine."

When he rubbed his dusty hands, his already dusty face became even messier in an instant.

Slightly laughing, Chu Wenqing went to get a wet handkerchief to wipe his face, and asked: "Why haven't you washed up yet? Your hair is still messy. Are you waiting for me to comb it for you?"

"Didn't you agree to go to my house today?"

I completely forgot about such a thing.

Li Yingchi suddenly opened his eyes wide, "I, I planned to go after drinking the medicine, I didn't forget it!"

He stopped calling himself so quickly. It seemed like he had really forgotten.

Chu Wenqing raised his eyebrows slightly, "So that's it. My father thought that his beloved disciple had overslept, so he asked me to come and have a look."

"How could it be?" Li Yingchi bit his lip in annoyance, feeling like crying but without tears, "Master must be worrying blindly."

While talking, Chu Wenqing had already found the comb from the house.

He skillfully combed the little gentleman's hair, thinking about the hairstyle he learned a few days ago.

His hands kept moving, but his mouth responded intelligently: "Yes, he loves to worry the most."

It didn't expose the lie told by the thin-skinned young gentleman with a red face.

-

"I came to you today just to discuss this matter with you..."

In the study room of the Chu family, Hua Xianqing was talking about the private school with Mr. Chu.

This was something he had been considering before, but because businessmen focused more on profit, he never put this matter first. It wasn't until Li Yingchi appeared that he really began to think about and value the benefits of education. long-term development.