Chapter 186-190

Começar do início

  No matter how specific the reason was, he was too embarrassed to elaborate.

  It's nothing to be liked by a man.

  With his ears red, Xu Zuiqiu added: "Anyway, don't misunderstand me."

  Originally, he was going to bring someone to play, but he suddenly became cautious.

  The large private room was filled with incense, and the decoration was not much different from the usual restaurant decoration, except that many places were more refined.

  A screen was placed on the side to separate the private room into two spaces.

  Li Yingchi couldn't see clearly what it looked like inside, but he didn't think much about it.

  What Xu Zuiqiu said was unclear. Li Yingchi sat near the window, twisted a peanut and ate it. He didn't pay attention and just said: "What fun is there?"

  He looked out the window, where he could see the night view below.

  The shops in the night market have just set up stalls, and people are coming and going, making it very lively.

  "You've never been here?"

  Xu Zuiqiu sat across from him and stared at people. When Li Yingchi turned his attention to him, he suddenly looked away.

  The door of the private room was closed, and they were the only two people left here. They specifically asked others not to come and disturb them, which meant that they would be alone for a while.

  The incense was still lingering around the smoke, making it full of ambiguity.

  Xu Zuiqiu swore that he didn't have any thoughts.

  After saying that, he realized what nonsense he had asked, and made up for himself, "I forgot, you are definitely not that kind of person, and you have Hua Liangru here..."

  He immediately fell silent.

  Originally, I brought Li Yingchi to this place just to make him forget about that person Hua Liangru.

  Now that I have brought it up again, it is really a matter of not mentioning it.

  Li Yingchi was puzzled, "What's wrong?"

  Xu Zuiqiu lowered his voice and said, "Tell me what type of man you like."

  "Today you can choose whichever one you want to pick, or how many you want to pick, and I will pay for it for you."

  -

  "No, I don't want to stay here anymore."

  Li Yingchi's face was pink and she was about to cry, "You didn't tell me before you came here that you were looking for this kind of fun. Is this something you can find?"

  "I want to be a law-abiding person."

  After listening to the explanation, Li Yingchi knew what this place was.

  It's not a restaurant or a teahouse at all. This is a place where people like Hua Liangru come!

  He walked a few steps to the door of the private room and was about to leave. Hearing Xu Zuiqiu's explanation behind his back, he looked back with trembling eyelashes. From this position, he could see the big bed covered with layers of pink curtains behind the screen.

  Nothing could be heard now.

  I was almost scared out of my mind by that bed.

  No matter how Xu Zuiqiu explained, he didn't dare to listen anymore. Thinking of some unacceptable scenes, Li Yingchi covered his lips and trotted downstairs.