Niu drank a few cups of tea to moisten his throat. He looked at Li Yingchi's obviously out-of-state appearance and smiled, "Don't you know, sir? Hua Liangru likes you."

  Li Yingchi pursed his lips, not too surprised, "I knew he liked me before."

  The system has told him.

  Xu Zuiqiu was silent for a moment after hearing his words, obviously realizing that Li Yingchi came out alone today.

  According to Hua Liangru's usual temperament, it would be impossible not to follow Li Yingchi.

  Usually he would circle around Li Yingchi like a dog that is afraid of its owner leaving, and would bark a few times when it saw anyone coming.

  "Did you have a fight?" he asked.

  Li Yingchi shook his head, "No."

  Xu Zuiqiu didn't ask any more questions, thinking that this might be the last dignity of their relationship, and just said: "There is no grass anywhere in the world."

  Originally, this world was like this, and the love between two men was difficult to be accepted by the public.

  But anyone with a discerning eye can see that Hua Liangru has always taken the initiative between Li Yingchi and Hua Liangru.

  They once speculated whether Mr. Xiao would agree to Hua Liangru's answer, but they never thought that Hua Liangru would let go first. This was an ending that no one had ever imagined.

  Maybe they were at odds with each other? Maybe it's because of family members' obstruction?

  Xu Zuiqiu shuddered when she thought of the famous head of the Hua family.

  If Hua Liang was affected by some voices at home, then he could only say "not responsible".

  Seeing the young gentleman's lack of interest, Xu Zuiqiu couldn't bear it, "Isn't he just a man? Hua Liangru is nothing."

  "Brother, I'll take you to have some fun."

  -

  Daytime is not the time for business in Yinjianyuan.

  But fortunately, Li Yingchi wasted some time at the tea shop, and when he arrived at the Yinjian Courtyard, it was already evening.

  The person who came to greet the guests was not a servant, but looked like the man in charge of the place.

  The moment he saw Xu Zuiqiu, a hint of surprise flashed in the man's eyes, "Oh, some gust of wind brought Mr. Xu here, why didn't you inform us in advance~"

  Xu Zuiqiu panicked and dodged the opponent's outstretched hand.

  "I'm just bringing my friend here to see it, please be careful and don't scare my friend!"

  The man sighed regretfully and led the two of them to a private room with a flattering smile.

  Before leaving, his eyes looked at the good-looking young man several times, and he gave Xu Zuiqiu a look that said "I wish you success."

  It's a little different from people outside.

  The men here all have some makeup on their faces, and you can smell the fragrance as soon as you walk in.

  It is completely different from the restaurants and teahouses in Li Yingchi's impression.

  Xu Zuiqiu closed the door and quickly explained: "Don't listen to his nonsense. I don't come here at all. He knows me because a friend of mine brought me here before..."