Kill one thousand enemies and lose eight hundred, Chu Wenqing said that, and Su Yanche had no reason to stay any longer.

  When the two were about to leave, as the host, Li Yingchi sent the two guests to the entrance of the courtyard before stopping.

  When saying goodbye, his eyelashes were raised, his beautiful almond eyes were round, and he looked at people obediently with a layer of water, "Chu Wenqing, it's dark and the road is steep. You should be careful on the way back and pay attention to safety."

  Chu Wenqing couldn't help but raise his eyebrows, turned his eyes, and responded in a deep voice with suppressed voice: "Yes, I understand."

  What does it mean to not say these words to others and just keep yourself safe?

  I don't notice it usually, but I didn't expect that Li Yingchi was quite thoughtful. How could he be so special to him?

  He knew that he was special here in Li Yingchi.

  Thinking of this, Chu Wenqing pursed his lips restrainedly, not letting the upturned corners of his lips reveal his thoughts, and even the back of his departure looked indescribably relaxed and joyful.

  It was obviously just a few polite words, but Chu Wenqing took them seriously.

  Do you still remember that Su Yanche lived next door to Li Yingchi and entered the house just after turning a corner? Could it be possible that he could fall to death?

  There was no need for the other party to say any more empty words to Su Yanche.

  No one is special than anyone else.

  The lights of the lanterns hanging in the yard were dim, flying insects were lingering around, and the withered yellow leaves were blown across the ground by the dinner, making a dry sound.

  Li Yingchi stood there and looked at his own shadow for a while, his thoughts empty. Just when he was about to turn around and leave, he was suddenly stopped.

  "gentlemen."

  He raised his eyes in surprise, "You haven't gone back yet?"

  Su Yanche left the courtyard with Chu Wenqing. He thought Su Yanche had already left.

Chapter 123 The Sick Mr. (9)

  "gentlemen."

  Without directly replying to Li Yingchi's question, Su Yanche stood at a dark corner outside the fence and spoke again, "Can I ask you a question?"

  The light was too dim, and because Su Yanche's face could not be seen clearly, Li Yingchi took the initiative to stand forward and said, "What's wrong? Tell me."

  It was already a time when no one was moving around, and the surroundings were so quiet that even the slightest sound could be heard clearly, but Su Yanche suddenly hesitated before speaking.

  For Su Yanche, it was difficult for Su Yanche to say this easily.

  Because it is related to Li Yingchi's personal affairs.

  He didn't want Li Yingchi to think that he was a nosy person.

  But the scratching feeling in his heart had lasted all night, and he could no longer hide the doubts in his heart.

  Finally I asked.

  Su Yanche thought that he was nothing in Li Yingchi's eyes.

  It was only because of a moment of luck that he appeared for a moment in a peaceful and beautiful life like Mr. So there is no need to take himself too seriously.