Chu Wenqing's face became uglier day by day, until the day Li Yingchi asked for leave and was about to leave, he couldn't help but speak.

  "Li Yingchi, are you just rushing to see him?"

  "Like him so much? Do you know what kind of person he is?"

  Li Yingchi didn't hear clearly at the time. He was in a hurry to go to the appointment and had no time to answer those strange questions. He hurriedly waved his hand and left.

  Chu Wenqing seemed really angry at that time.

  "Whatever you want, I won't stay here forever anyway and I can't control you."

  Chu Wenqing can indeed be regarded as Li Yingchi's superior. He also knows that Chu Wenqing will take office as a local official next year. Now he is only here to help temporarily and will leave sooner or later.

  But so what, it obviously has nothing to do with him, why would you tell him this?

  Later, the holiday was extended by three days.

  News of the illness spread to the private school, and many students wrote letters hoping that their Mr. Li would recover soon.

  Li Yingchi also received the sweet-scented osmanthus cake that he really wanted to eat.

  He once looked at the yard full of sweet-scented osmanthus flowers in his private school and whispered curiously about the taste of sweet-scented osmanthus cake.

  I don't know which student wrote it down.

  I still feel nothing while resting at home.

  As soon as I arrived at the private school, I felt an inexplicable feeling of guilt for absenteeism.

  The students haven't come yet, and today is not the day for Li Yingchi to teach.

  Instead of going through the main entrance, he went directly to the backyard through the side door. He left something there, and he was going to take it to Washington today to teach the young master.

  In fact, he also wanted to avoid Chu Wenqing.

  Li Yingchi reflected on himself that his teaching quality may have been affected a lot because he made friends with the protagonist.

  From the perspective of Chu Wenqing, who is very strict with everyone, this must be bad for him.

  And then he took so many days off... Forget it, let's not meet him head-on.

  When entering the backyard, the wooden door opened and the sweet-scented osmanthus in full bloom on the wall was blown away.

  The small, soft and light yellow petals spread to the ground in groups, and the extremely fragrant fragrance spread to the tip of the nose.

  Someone put down the tea cup and said, "Finally you know you're back?"

  Chu Wenqing seemed to have been waiting for a long time, and one or two osmanthus flowers fell on his shoulders at some point.

  "It's enough to call you stupid in a private school. How can you be so dull emotionally?"

  "Have I ever told you that a person like Hua Liangru is not worthy of your lifelong trust? His pursuit of you may not be sincere."

  The young man standing under the tree bit his lip and whispered for a moment, "...you are right."

  "I won't believe those words anymore."