And because they were concerned about the safety of Immortal Lord Qingchi and were worried that the Demon Lord would threaten him by harming him, the Qingyun Sect did not take action for a while.

  But the longer they wait, the greater the uncertainty that exists, and they cannot just sit back and wait for death.

  The two forces faced each other, and the atmosphere was tense.

  "The sky is clear and the sun is shining brightly. Why doesn't the Demon Lord dare to come out to see the leader of this sect? Does he know that he has done something wrong and is ashamed to see others?"

  The dull atmosphere was broken by Gu Wenshu. He almost gritted his teeth and spoke. At the same time, he waved with strength in his hand, and the door of the Demon Palace was slammed open.

  "You have ten seconds to hand over my junior brother intact. If you insist on disobeying and going against our cultivation world, then today will be the day when our two worlds officially start a war."

  The senior brother must have been really angry to say such merciless words.

  Li Yingchi sat on the chair and trembled as he listened. Goosebumps appeared on his arms for no reason.

  Although what Gu Wenshu said sounded cool and gave him a lot of security, Li Yingchi still felt uncomfortable.

  Just like those actors in TV dramas who yell slogans...but they are quite handsome!

  "System, will I have the opportunity to say that kind of thing in the future? I want to try it too."

  That kind of thing?

  The system knew that the little host wanted to show some prestige, and affirmed: "Of course there will be."

  It's just that most of the time you can say these words when you are acting as a villain and showing off your power to others.

  That's right, Li Yingchi wouldn't care about this, after all, he was meant to play the villain.

  This big movement did not affect Li Yingchi, but it made Xiang Jingming's face darken and darken.

  After he restored the palace gate and comforted Li Yingchi, he appeared in front of everyone with his hands behind his back and walked briskly, with a fake smile on his face, "Why is uncle so angry?"

  The appearance of Xiang Jingming, his unabashed appearance and title instantly silenced everyone present.

  "this......!"

  Isn't this the eldest disciple of Immortal Lord Qingchi!

  Everyone in Qingyun Sect looked at each other, obviously recognizing Xiang Jingming's identity immediately.

  After a moment, they fearfully glanced at Gu Wenshu's expression.

  They all remembered that back then, it seemed that the master personally selected him as the disciple of Immortal Lord Qingchi... This, what should I do?

  Gu Wenshu was silent for a long time, then laughed in anger.

  He had already realized it at this time. Xiang Jingming hid his identity and took advantage of the opportunity to recruit disciples to sneak into Qingyun Sect. He probably had a premeditated plan.

  It seems that he has been eyeing his junior brother since early in the morning.

  "Your Excellency calls me Uncle Master so naturally. You must be ready to surrender to the Qingyun Sect." Gu Wenshu mocked coldly.