He himself couldn't figure out his thoughts and didn't understand why he felt worried.

  It was just that he became more and more aware that he had been out for a long time, and it was time for him to go back and meet the delicate immortal king.

  The journey back was too far, Xiang Jingming's mind was empty, and he suddenly didn't know what kind of attitude he should have when facing Xiao Xianjun again.

  What if Li Yingchi is really the descendant of the dragon clan he is looking for?

  Xiang Jingming never thought that one day he would hide his identity and go to the world of cultivation, let alone that he would save a sword cultivator.

  Now it seems that if Li Yingchi is really a descendant of the Dragon Clan, this can only mean that fate has destined their meeting.

  This is why I came here.

  He came here to find the Dragon Clan, so Li Yingchi was his only correct answer.

  The ever-increasing protective formation of Qingyun Sect could not even stop Xiang Jingming for three seconds. He held the personal disciple token and acted like a fish in water here.

  Finally he broke into the Qingchi Palace where the palace door was closed.

  The countless restrictions written by Gu Wen were reduced to ashes in the blink of an eye by Xiang Jingming.

  This time he didn't put on the mask, and with a slight smile on his slightly cool lips, he lifted up the gauze with a light fragrance.

  Looking at the still calm-looking young man in front of him, Xiang Jingming held him in his arms irresistibly, "I haven't seen you for a few days, it's like three autumns. Master has changed so much that my disciple can hardly recognize him."

  It was late at night and the candlelight was dim.

  Like the bright golden eyes of the morning sun being obscured by the long and slender eyelashes that drooped, only the fine ripples of light were sparkling from the fire.

  Although Gu Wenshu didn't say anything, Li Yingchi still noticed some clues from the recent turmoil within the sect.

  It is related to the demon world, and it started suddenly after leaving his place. The only demon he has come into contact with is the Demon Lord... Maybe the other party already knows his identity.

  Xiang Jingming's arrival was expected by Li Yingchi.

  "Master."

  They left Qingyunmen that night.

  "Let this disciple also see your dragon horns."

Chapter 110 The Old-Fashioned Little Master (Forty)

  The weather in late spring is extremely hot and humid.

  Perhaps because it brought with it the cold water vapor when the snow melted in winter, the hot and dry temperatures at the beginning of summer followed within a few days.

  Hot and cold are mixed together, and this area becomes cloudy and sunny, with spells of sunshine and rain, without any warning.

  When the rain comes, it is sometimes a drizzle, and sometimes it is overwhelming.

  The way to judge is not to watch the rain.

  Sitting in the demon king's palace, behind him was a curtain blown open by gusts of cold and wet wind.