Anytime...

Taraji's POV

Prior to our call I had a few errands planned. I figured that I still had time to knock out a couple of them before heading to her. 

I knocked out my most important errands, before hopping back into the car and seeing the time. It was four and I still needed something to bring to Fantasia. I couldn't show up to her place for the first time empty handed now could I? I decided the best thing would be flowers and wine.

While browsing the isles of a local flower shop, I recalled a conversation I heard Fantasia having with Danielle a couple of weeks ago. They were discussing all of the beautiful arrangements they had received upon joining the cast. I remembered Fantasias excitement as she talked about a bouquet of carnations she received, and that they were her favorite. I immediately redirect myself, my eyes wandering, hunting for carnations. I spot them, beautiful and purple. They're perfect! 

I arrived home on the tail end of four, which meant that I still had time for a quick shower. After cleansing the day from my body and washing it from my face, I step out from the shower into my closet. After moisturizing I pull on a pair of black sweats. To cover my torso, I used a white long sleeve, disregarding the thought of a bra, opting for comfortability instead.  I packed a bag while I was in the closet, just in case.

I hopped in the car to  pick up mine and Tasias food, before putting the directions in to her place. 

After going through the gate, and riding the elevator to the top floor, I arrived in front of Fantasia door. For some reason though, the excitement that I once felt was replaced with nervousness. Just as I was about to knock, the door crept open. 

"Raji!"

"Heyyy Tasia" I say with a wide grin. "I brought wine!"

"I see It looks good, but Raji those flowers are beautiful, are they for me?"

"Yes, of course, I couldn't come over empty handed."

"Oh my! These are my favorite! Girl you didn't have to do that."

"Oh really? I didn't know, lucky guess.'' I say with a small chuckle. "I just thought they were beautiful and you deserved them so..

"Aww Raji Come here!"

She reached her arms out and pulled me into a warm hug. She smelled so good. I thought the hug was just for the flowers, but she held on for a while andI always seemed to feel such safety within her. We stood there in each others arms before she pulled away and I felt that familiar feeling of sadness wash over me. 

"Thank you so much Taraji, That was really sweet of you, come in!"

I eagerly step into the apartment, food in one hand, wine in the other. I walked into the living room, the windows strectched from the floor to the ceiling, exposing the busy Atalanta highways at night. The lights were warm and there was a beautiful fragrance of cinnamon in the air. 

"Ouu Tasia it smells good in here. What you made?"

"Girl nothing, im waiting on you to put that bag of food down as we speak."

" Oh shoot, let me get to it your highness" I jokingly reply.

"Tasia, this place is nice," I say to her while unwrapping our dinner for the night.

"Ain't it girl, I got my own patio and it has a big ol pool, oouu and a jacuzzi. You bring a swim suit?"

"Oh, no, I didn't think of it." Which also reminded me that I left my bag of clothes at the house. Damn.