1] The Affliction

Jungkook's pov:

I was caged since-ever and for-ever but this bitter truth had turned too old for me that even after realizing the depth of the mess my life was into , I ignored everything and let it be. Because at last , I couldn't do anything nonetheless let things go in the flow.

" Young master Jungkook, Kim Taehyung has arrived in the living room down stairs, shall I ask for him here?" Mercy , our butler, spoke. I looked up from my laptop at her and gave a single nod before getting back to the laptop.

She bowed and went away closing the door. " Are you really doing this?" J-hope hyung asked in a flat and uncaring tone, sitting away from me on the couch in my office.

" Do I have I choice?" I questioned at which he gazed at me- silently- for almost 5 seconds with an expressionless face , and then went back in the mess that was scattered on his table.

The office again went back to silence with my fingers clicking on the laptop and his, simultaneously flipped the pages of the files and other records.

Within a minute a light knock was heard on the door before it was opened by Mercy. She walked in the office followed by a man who looked anything but a man.

No offence they called him a monster with angelic face because he looked one. Long shoulder length dark black hair, angelic face , pure as nothing and pale as white.

Body covered by tattoos with as many bracelets as one could wrap around their hands

Body covered by tattoos with as many bracelets as one could wrap around their hands. He walked inside with hands inside his pockets , a creepy relaxed grin and gun metal eyes gazing upon the office, intensely.

I glanced at J-hope hyung who was staring back at the man in front of me with distaste visible on his expressions.

" Nice to meet you, Mr. Jeon Jungkook." He silvered out my name emphasizing the words and I couldn't lie that his voice wasn't hypnotizing because , it was.

Soothing, creamy and buttery as if a lofi song.

I stared at his pale face and just how beautiful yet handsome he was for me to keep staring at him and wasn't he too ironic for what he was and what he looked. Both the things were different.

K9im Taehyung was a man with Angelic face and a heart of Devil.

A pretty face with mind and chest of a disgusting monster who knew nothing but to complete it's mission and then do nasty things to the dead after killing. I hissed internally with a repugnant frown .

"ehm!" I heard a throat clear beside him which brought me out of my world before I stood up pressing my lips.

What was I even thinking?

" Y-Yeah. Pleased to meet you too. Sit down." I said shaking hands with him before we sat down in front of each other as if some interview was going on.

" So...ask me whatever you want. I am all yours now." He grated out making me raise my eyebrows.

Very interesting.

" No need. My father has already exchanged words with you, hasn't he?" My father was persistent about me having a bodyguard as if I wasn't caged between 50s of them around me 24/7 and then he assigned this devil with a mask of Angel to me as my bodyguard.

Taehyung wasn't needed for me. He was an assassin to begin with and that's why I didn't want him as my bodyguard too.

I had this hatred just for assassins and that was because one of their kind had killed my mother. I was 22 years old when I lost my mother and it wasn't long enough for me to live without her all by myself in such a place around people that made me feel uncomfortable.

Since then I just hated assassins.

My father was the same but then something changed his mind and then he made this man my bodyguard.

My father loved my mother more than anyone could imagine. She was pure and like a shining pearl.

I still remebered her smile and the way she called my name. It still buzzed in my head but now, a little faded.

My dad's love could be explained by how that assassin is still alive-but in half dead state-and he tortures him again and again.

He made sure that , that bastard is still alive so that he could repent for what he did to my God like mother.

Funny it is, that my dad beat him; tortured him and then gave him expensive medical treatment and when the man got stable he again destroyed whatever he could.

I myself felt happy.

His continuous pain was my salvation.

" Mr. Kim. Before you start your job, there are a few things that I want you to know." I said sternly. I didn't want the man to take my words lightly because I knew mg father more than anyone.

He might have made sure that Kim does whatever my father orders but he was going to be my bodyguard and I didn't want any type of mischief in my business.

" surely. Please speak." He said slithering the words out deeply.

" well.... there are a few rules here written in this contract. You must read this now and then sign this." I stated sliding the papers towards him.

He sat there and stared at the pages before looking up at me. He was thinking something but here was this thing. I didn't like others thinking when I was present there.

" Very well. But what if I don't actually get along with your rules?" Taehyung questioned sitting on the chair comfortably,  spreading himself.

My's eyebrows wrinkled in confusion before Taehyung continued ,
" I mean to say , I am the one who knows how to handle the situation and keep you safe but what if any of your rule meddles in my job?" He asked as a matter of fact.

I inhaled deeply and glanced at my elder brother who ignored us as if we didn't exist.

I sighed and looked up in front of me at the man who was lazily sitting there.

How is he supposed to equalize my 50 bodyguards. He is anything but serious. Not that I want him to be ; I didn't want him in my life , to begin with.

" Then there is no need to read it. Just sign it." I spoke.

" You gotta be kidding me. I can't do that. " He chuckled deeply baring his teeth to me.

Oh Jesus. I can't handle this.