Introduction

Kim Taehyung

Age - 30 years old

Master of assassins

Master of assassins. Gun metal eyes with a face that can hypnotize you. Darker than the darkness and sharper than a knife. Taehyung is a person who loves to kill people and then keep their organs as a souvenir.

A gruesome murderer with thirst of blood. A human who doesn't deserve the title of a human itself. He is asked to keep Jeon Jungkook safe. He is asked to become Jungkook's bodyguard.

So....when Taehyung meets Jungkook there he finds a quiet and silent person in him. But slowly slowly everything changes. Taehyung enjoys Jungkook's company and forgets about the secret that he was hiding all the while.

But when the truth and secret comes back and jerks him to reality... He regrets it.

~

Jeon Jungkook

Age - 30 years old

Quiet and conserved

Quiet and conserved. Jungkook is a person who hates chaos and people. He is son of Mafia King , Jeon Jiang .

Since a few months his father is getting threats which ultimately worries him for his son , so an assassin is hired. The most powerful and ruthless of all, Kim Taehyung.

When Jungkook meets Taehyung he gets to know a lot about life and the people in the world and slowly slowly Jungkook realizes something. Something that Taehyung is hiding from him.

DISCLAMIER:-

Mature content :

Sexual assault

BDSM

mature language

foul sex

breeding

public sex

rough and forceful intercourse

The content will get harsh and strong further but I hope you will enjoy it!

Make sure you vote for the chapters, comment on them and follow me if you haven't.