Ch6.

After that time.......

Yn was sleeping in her room, as she was feeling a bit dizzy..
And the trio was discussing about something in the guest room which was next to yn's room.
In the guest room...

Tae:  Guyss.. I want to share something..
Hobi:  Are u sharing the thing which  we also noticed??
Tae:  Yes.
Jm:  I don't know why I felt something strange when I met them, in the first sight...
Tae/hobi:  me too!
Tae:  And u know what, when we met for the first time Mr. Smith smirked at me. And his daughter (lia)  also..
They were seeing yn&me with such a strange look. And also, it made yn a lil uncomfortable... I got angry... But was not able to say anything to them.. As what if mom felt bad..
Jm/hobi:  WHAT?  They made our lil sister uncomfortable... How dare they... We will not spare them.. We are going downstairs... 😤😠😡

With saying that, they were about to go but taehyung stopped them...

Tae:  Ya,, hyungs what r u doing..
Jm/hobi:  We are going downstairs to teach Mr. Smith and Lia a good lesson, so they will not make our lil sister uncomfortable. 😠
Tae: First, calm yourselves hyungs.. And listen to me..........
What r u both doing, fighting or arguing is not a good option, they are new with us, so give them some time....
Hobi/Jm:  But...
Tae: No butss.
Hobi/jm:  Ok fine. But next time, if it will be repeated we will not spare them..
Tae:  ya ok ok.. If it will be repeated then I will also not spare them.

Here taehyung has calmed down his hyungs but in his something else is going on...

Tae in mind:  I don't know why. But my sixth sense is saying that something bad is going to happen.. Hope everything will be alright..

Same thing was going on in Jimin and hobi's minds..

Yn woke up after hearing noises from the guest room, so went there while rubbing her eyes, as she was  sleeping😴......
Then yn entered the guest room....

Yn:  Ya, why u all are shouting..?  Please talk in low voice...
Tae: oh my baby woke up.. How was your sleep..?
He asked while hugging her..
Yn:  It was good baby.
Jm/hobi:  Princess we want to ask something from u.
Tae already knew that what they will ask...
Yn:  Ya oppas.. Ask
Jm:  Did u felt something strange after meeting Mr. Smith and his daughter Lia??
Yn: Umm.. Yes...
When we met for the first time, I don't know why I felt something strange in both of them. And u know what after they came home. I also felt something strange in mom's behavior, which I never saw in my entire life. But I ignored that part. But the main part was...
Mr. Smith and lia smirked at me and Tae..
Which made me uncomfortable. But I ignored this too. By saying everything will be smooth in the future..
Jm/hobi:  Now, we should also talk to mom about this..
Yn:  No oppass.. What r u doing.. After one year, our dad's demise, the lost smile on our mom's face has came again. Because of Mr. Smith. We should not snatch this smile from her.. And what about this strange behavior. They are new with us, they need some time to settle down. And I'm sure that they will settle down in the near future, so please don't think anything negative.. Everything will be good.

Tae:  I think yn is right..
Jm/hobi:  Ya..
Yn:  Ok!  So, discussion about this topic is over now..
Yn completed talking and went out of the room, but inside her mind she was also thinking the same, about which the trio was thinking..

In the guest room...
Tae:  Yn has ended the discussion.. But  I have one suggestion..
Jm/hobi:  Ya tell...
Tae:  We should keep and eye on them.. Not to follow them everywhere. But to see their behavior..
Jm:  Yes, you are right Tae we should keep an eye on them..
Hobi:  ya..
Tae:  Ok so I'm going to our room.. Yn must be waiting for me..
Hobi/jm:  Ok..
With saying this taehyung went to yn's room..

NOTE:  Tae already told the situation about yn's home to his parents, so his parents told him to stay at yn's house only to handle the situations there..

Ch6. Uploaded
I need your support, so pls vote

Sllyypeatt