[ಌ] Pilot

The sound of airport intercoms rings through your ears as the wheels on your luggage gracefully roll on the marbled flooring; your eyes scanning every signage for the number of the gate stated boldly on the letter below you.

"What an odd place to host an event.." you thought, before continuing your clueless adventure around a (what seems to be) abandoned airport.

After what feels like forever, you finally find the gate number listed in the letter you received.

[2 WEEKS EARLIER]

Dear Ms Y/N,

We would like to announce that YOU have been selected to join the previous cast of Total Drama for our first-ever ALL-STARS REUNION! Where YOU stand a chance at winning the cash prize of A MILLION DOLLARS! We hope you've got your bags packed, as we'll be seeing YOU tomorrow at Gate 14 at the Wawanakwa International Airport! See you soon!

From your favourite (and only) host,

Chris Mclean

"No way.." you mutter, as your eyes widen at the words below you written on a damp piece of paper; rather suspicious and strange-- you decide not to think much of it.

It felt as if there weren't any time left as your eyes read through that letter. Your arms automatically grab every essential item in your room and shove it in your luggage as quickly as you can.

Without a second thought, you book the next ferry ride to Wawanakwa Island and set yourself up for god knows what.

[PRESENT TIME]

As you make your way into the gate, you're greeted with the previous cast and a few new faces. You've done your research (a good 2 google searches) on what to expect Roughly, you know who to avoid and who you could potentially trust.

You look like you're the last one arriving, as nearly everyone's eyes are scanning your body from top to bottom.

"Uh, am I late?" you awkwardly mention, breaking the rather embarrassing silence from the group upon your arrival.

Your eyes meet an old-looking man with a scruffy beard; considering it's been 5 years since the first show aired, it wasn't odd to find him looking slightly different from what you've seen through google images. You nearly snort as you're met with his odd choice of attire. 'So much for best host...' you thought.

"Not at all! We're actually waiting for one mo--" He exclaims in an ecstatic tone, before being cut off by the last contestant arriving,

"I can't believe you got me back on this STUPID show Chris! You're going to be hearing from my lawyers soon. You'll be hearing from them before you even run the first challenge!" The girl fiercely shouts as she makes her way towards Chris and the rest of the cast, stomping her feet with every move she makes-- it's a shocker that the wheels on her luggage haven't flown off with the amount of force she emits in every step she takes.

"Still the same old whiny girl from last year, do you ever bother to change?" A man with a neon green mohawk sputters, his face forming a mocking smirk.

Before the hot-headed girl could even reply, Chris was quicker to get one of his interns to hold her back and keep her from starting something.

"Aaaand that's our final contestant for this years season! But before you all rush to scream at me with your complaints about the last season, let me introduce you to two new contestants joining us!" The host exclaims, before rushing up to you and another contestant with ginger hair and freckles sparkled all over his skin. "It wouldn't have been an exciting season if the viewers were forced to see similar faces, so we decided to kick it up a notch by adding two new contestants!"