chapter 22 : soup ...

Start from the beginning

Laila - even my pumpkin got a boyfriend and ...and iam still single ...oh my poor single heart ...where is my husband ?... Why isn't here yet ?..where did he go ?..

I smiled ...she is an actress..

Park - it's okay na aunt ...look how beautiful my aunt is ...

She smiled in shy ...

Park - even though you are aged

Park - even though you are aged ...you are still beautiful...you will find one soon ...

Her smile turned into evil ...her eyes are evil too...i giggled and caught my ears...

Park - sorry...sorry ...my aunt is the beautiful of all...

She calmed down a bit and caressed my hair ..

Laila - lucky you are not finished in my arms yet !!...as a good aunt i appreciate you for getting into a relationship ...

I smiled and kissed her cheek ...she giggled ...

Laila - awww...my pumpkin is in love naa...iam so happy ...

I smiled happily ...she helped in buying prawns ...we went to my home and she made me some snacks...hmm...yummy ...

Laila - so...pumpkin ...tell me about your boyfriend ..

I nodded eating snacks...

Park - he ...he is good person aunt ...and he loves me so much ..he maybe scary sometimes but he is sweet most of the time ...

Laila - wowww ...so ...when did you met him ?...

Park - simple ...day before yesterday ...

Laila - WHAT THE HELL ?...

she shouted loudly ...I closed my ears immediately calming down my breath...I removed my arms and looked at her..she is stuck again in shock...I shook her again ...

Laila - a..are you telling me you got a boyfriend just day before yesterday ?...

Park - sorry...sorry aunt ..not day before yesterday...

She sighed in relief ....

Laila - pheww...you saved me ...maybe you were gonna say last month ...right ?..

I shook my head and wore my headset ...because she is gonna yell again in shock...I said to her ...

I said to her